two questions... plz help

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Hobbyist93
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

two questions... plz help

Post by Hobbyist93 »

i drive a mazda mx3 1993 gs
okay so yesterday i spent like 2 hours re wiring the speakers into my car and then i came to find out that the only wire to the stereo deck now that gets power is the auxiliary... soooo i was wondering which wire is supposed to be the one that gives the deck constant memory and how do i follow it to see whats wrong with it if no power is to it. fuses are all good. other question is for some reason my front wipers work when i move the stick down like normal but the intermitent part doesn't work it's either on hi or wipe................wipe so i was just wondering if there is a fuse i don't know about or what. also on that subject my rear wiper has also quit working.any help would be much appreciated
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: two questions... plz help

Post by PATDIESEL »

1. there is a online manual for the MX-3 on the main page. You can find the answer to the stereo ? there and it is a good thing to get familiar with.
2. The wiper issue sounds like a bad combo switch. They are going to be expensive from Mazda, so check around the for sale section and watch for someone to have a parts car. Or post a WTB. They are not all that easy to replace so again you might want to take a look at the repair manual to get a sense of whether or not you can change it on your own.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”