Projectzemx3 worklog - DEEP DISH AND STRETCHED! pics inside

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
hgallegos915

Re: Projectzemx3 worklog - DEEP DISH AND STRETCHED! pics inside

Post by hgallegos915 »

wow... what a change.. that car looks SEXY
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

The look is ok, but the wheels are not mx3 style. I dont like the watanabe style wheels, they belong on a corrola.

However, the offset and stretch is good, I think abit of a smaller tire and a different style rim (maybe sportmaxx 002 in black and polish or full polish) would be sick.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/xxr% ... ch2001.jpg

edit

im still fond of the slips man, with a spacer theyd b nice!
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:
Ewww!
+1
Solo_ryder: don't you know you can't post obscene material on this forum? :roll:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Oh boy, couple of Honda haters here.. I love Honda's, I think alot of them lead the way for progressive styling for compact cars.

Either way, to each his own. I think that Project may agree with me on this one.
Inodoro Pereyra

solo_ryder wrote:Oh boy, couple of Honda haters here.. I love Honda's, I think alot of them lead the way for progressive styling for compact cars.
Moderators...! We have a Honduh lover here...
Get the banning stick ready...!! :lol:

BTW: I don't hate Honduhs. I despise them.

Diogenes of Sinope.
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:
Ewww!
The funny thing is that there are some MX-3s here that look like s--- compared to that clean civic! :lol: Also:

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
solo_ryder wrote:Oh boy, couple of Honda haters here.. I love Honda's, I think alot of them lead the way for progressive styling for compact cars.
Moderators...! We have a Honduh lover here...
Get the banning stick ready...!! :lol:

BTW: I don't hate Honduhs. I despise them.
That's to bad you don't like em. I would love to have a clean honda if I had the extra cash for a 2nd car or a DD. That picture I used, was just a random google image, it just happened to be a honda. I was looking for the wheels not the car.

Good luck with the ban. Anyways, I dont wanna add to the clutter in the WL. Project what you think of my rim propsal? There isn't much you can get in the 4x100 range with a decent offset.

@mx-3_4evr - Yes I agree with you fully, and for the pic.. lol!
Inodoro Pereyra

solo_ryder wrote: That's to bad you don't like em. I would love to have a clean honda if I had the extra cash for a 2nd car or a DD. That picture I used, was just a random google image, it just happened to be a honda. I was looking for the wheels not the car.

Good luck with the ban. Anyways, I dont wanna add to the clutter in the WL. Project what you think of my rim propsal? There isn't much you can get in the 4x100 range with a decent offset.
Don't get mad...I'm just having fun.
Just remember I make a living selling auto parts. If you want to get a honda, good for you. But don't forget to get some extra cash for spare parts. You WILL need it.

To finish, I don't want to have you banned. Believe me: if I did, you'd know, no doubt about it.

Diogenes of Sinope.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

lol hondas are sick man.

all interchangeable engine parts basically, endless list of aftermarket parts, cheap to buy, and you can do the most ridiculous things to them (like bright lime colored wheels) and not get looked at like your some idiot if the rest of the car is clean.

personally i dont like those rims, but i do like the style of them. the aggresive chrome lip and how they look like they function more so then form is what i like about them.

i also really like the slipstreams, but they are my friends (from a honda actually!!) and he just let me try them on to see if i liked them.

hey solo have you ever thought about how cool it would be to have a KLZE powered 95 eg civic hatch which the 94+ mx3 dash swap???? just ponder that in your head for a minute...... a honda.... that doesnt sound like a honda....
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Ha we are on the same page man, hence why I posted what I did. Its unfortunate others don't see it the same way, but that's ok.

I was looking up eg hatches or coupes with a TL v6 swap and I got all excited. I know exactly what your sayin. I agree also to a point that the rims are kinda goofy old school, but I was referring to the offset and style, dished and stretched. Its all about fitment.

You ever go on msn? Pm me, I got a question for you anyways about something related.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

The thing I don't like about Civics is that it's the most common car in the tuner world. Everything's been done, everyone has 'em, it's too easy to modify it - there's no challenge. It doesn't impress me anymore because it's so common. MX-3s on the other hand are one of a kind, they turn heads when they drive by. If I were to ever get a Honda it would only be either a del sol or a prelude, or maybe a V6 accord. Nothing else. Actually a CRX, but those are even harder to find than MX-3s...
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
bbunkerc397
antispam: No

Re: Projectzemx3 worklog - DEEP DISH AND STRETCHED! pics ins

Post by bbunkerc397 »

My neighbor has a CRX siting in his driveway doing nothing.
1996 MX-3 KL-ZE with Eunos 800 IM, factory side skirts,. "Owner since 2001 my 14th year"
1992 929s 20B-REW Lowered, 17" chrome Millenia rims, custom black interior. "13th Owner 9th year"
2006 Chevy HHR LT "Bought Brand New - East Side Chevy" Sold to my Dad

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”