[FS]'96 GS-ZE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
tmac4t4

[FS]'96 GS-ZE

Post by tmac4t4 »

hate to do it, but i need to get something bigger..i bought this car off Daninski just over a year ago and have been lovin it ever since..it does need a little bit of tlc, there is some rust on the drivers door and the driver side rocker needs some attention...the exhaust rattles a bit (thanks to the douchbags at Meinekie) but i have a high flow resonator i was going to put on to replace the cat.converter and that will fix the rattle..it has newer pads/rotors/calipers on the rear with drilled rotors on the front..there is 271,xxx KM on the odometer, however im not to sure how many k are on the ze..maybe daninski could help out on that one?..it runs good and hasnt ever left me stranded, averages 400+km per tank which i think is pretty decent for a ze from what ive heard..i have the stock bumper on the car right now, unfortunatley no GS lip :( i would like to keep the CD player if i could...if anybody has any questions feel free, id rather see it goto someone on this site than to some kid off kijiji..i will consider trades, but i need something 4 door :)

asking $1600 as is.
ImageImageImageImage
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS]'96 GS-ZE

Post by Daninski »

Here's a link to the work log I did for the car. http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... t=daninski I replaced all hoses, belts, spark plugs, fuel filter, E brake cable and I filled the mounts with Durathane 94. New radiator too as I recall. T belt was only 3 months old. I had new brakes on the front, can't remember the back and I fabricated a new PS cooler. Royal purple in the trans. Car easily passed Hot Rod E test. Mazda speed SW and Pedals. All in all an excellent runner when I owned it and the underside is solid. $1600 seems like a steal to me. Good luck on the sale.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

the mazdaspeed wheel is sold **pickup pending**...stock wheel will return in its place.
ImageImageImageImage
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

THE CAR IS NOW SOLD
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”