Should I get a Probe GT??

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
A.S.

Should I get a Probe GT??

Post by A.S. »

Enough is enough,Last night I got my a-- kicked by this rice 93 prelude. I can't take this humilation anymore. My girlfriend was beside me for christ sake. I've decided to sell the MX and go for the big bro,Probe GT and maybe one day do the ZE on the Probe. Besides, there are lots more mod parts for the probe. I've decided on the Probe because its very similar to my GS, but beefier, for around the same price too. Now,I need to sell my baby, but it's a very difficult decision.
hi
Marlon

Re: Should I get a Probe GT??

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.S.:<BR><STRONG>Enough is enough,Last night I got my a-- kicked by this rice 93 prelude. I can't take this humilation anymore. My girlfriend was beside me for christ sake. I've decided to sell the MX and go for the big bro,Probe GT and maybe one day do the ZE on the Probe. Besides, there are lots more mod parts for the probe. I've decided on the Probe because its very similar to my GS, but beefier, for around the same price too. Now,I need to sell my baby, but it's a very difficult decision.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>why not just put the ze in your car it's the same thing and u already have the car
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

yeah i agree, the engine really don't cost that much...get the engine and the door opens for all those mx-6 / probe gt performance parts
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
white fish

Post by white fish »

the Mx-3 weighs less then a Probe GT and both fit the same engine you want (KL ZE)<BR><A HREF="http://www.a-spec.ca/" TARGET=_blank>Click </A> here and save up $3000 and make the mx-3 a Probe Gt killer
A.S.

Post by A.S. »

My mx is an auto. :confused:
hi

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”