Sharing a few pic's I found online

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Sharing a few pic's I found online

Post by ethand »

I'm with you guys on the tan interiors... but
Nd4SpdSe wrote:That burnt orange Mx-3 is one of the very few Mx-3's where I actually say the Civic projectors actually work!
what about johnmx-3ze?? i like his one with the civic projectors!
jeeeeeeezzz that purple thing is awful, though!! :throwup:
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
fillpereira
antispam: No

Post by fillpereira »

jeeeeeeezzz that purple thing is awful, though!!
+1.... lavender isn't my thing :shrug:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

fillpereira wrote:
jeeeeeeezzz that purple thing is awful, though!!
+1.... lavender isn't my thing :shrug:
+2....it's just nothing specil, fogged altezza, cheezy bullet hole stickers, and painted dash trim on a stock interior, with a missing clutch pedal pad.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
ethand

Post by ethand »

Nd4SpdSe wrote: ... painted dash trim on a stock interior, with a missing clutch pedal pad.
I think the interior is worse than the outside!! occasionally, if done tastefully in a good colour, it can look ok with a painted dash, but thats just waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much for me!!
and x2 for the missing clutch pedal :wink:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:with a missing clutch pedal pad.
PFFT, Mine was falling off when I got my car. I swapped it with the brake pad for a few months... Didn't care for it, so I put the brake one back on and slapped some Griptape on the clutch pedal. Freebie from a skateshop, the counter girl liked my hair apparently. ;)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
ethand

Post by ethand »

ah, my bad... i didnt read the 'pad' and didnt see the pedal itself, thought it was an auto hahaha
yeh, mine's got no pad on it atm - mine was broken and kept falling off while i was driving, resulting in a few embarrasing stalls :roll:
I got some sports covers for them, but they're not legal, so i took them off last week... was meaning to get a new cover this weekend, but didnt get round to it...
haha got a way with the check-out chicks, ehh?? :lol:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

ethand wrote:ah, my bad... i didnt read the 'pad' and didnt see the pedal itself, thought it was an auto hahaha
yeh, mine's got no pad on it atm - mine was broken and kept falling off while i was driving, resulting in a few embarrasing stalls :roll:
I got some sports covers for them, but they're not legal, so i took them off last week... was meaning to get a new cover this weekend, but didnt get round to it...
haha got a way with the check-out chicks, ehh?? :lol:
Go griptape for the clutch, the lack of 'squish' when you clutch in means a finer feel, and it grips great wet or dry. It is a little TOO grippy for the first few trips, but you can wear it down with a block of wood or your heal if it's too bad. It took me about 2 days of ~40 miles in town driving a day.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Ice on the pedals is fail. Driving in winter boots is fail. Sometimes I can't get off the clutch because the toe of my boot is stuck in the bracketry.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
ethand

Post by ethand »

haha well im in Australia, so ice is no problem... rain is hardly a problem, too...
aite, i'll give grip tape a go, then...
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ryan,

I think grip tape would go nicely with ice actually! Better than rubber at least! I don't have that problem here really though... Also, I don't wear boots. I drive in Cross Trainers or DCs, because they're comfortable and I don't sacrifice any feel. My work shoes suck, I drove with them on a few times... They have a 1/4" FIRM rubber sole, and allow no feel. I constantly hit gas/brake together with them on too... It makes me feel uncoordinated. Try putting your toe on the clutch, if that's the case!

Ethan,

You'll love it! If you don't, its free/cheap so who cares?! ;D

I love it, I've had mine on there for a few months and it hasn't peeled or anything. The grip is still strong, way better than the rubber ever was. I do wish the clutch pad was a tiny bit bigger though, I might fix that eventually.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
ethand

Post by ethand »

haha, yeah, I'll try to find some... i'm on hols for a month as of today, so i'll try find some in my spare time :lol:
haha i drive in my work shoes, they're those long thin leather square edged ones (mostly) and they let heaps of feel in, almost like not wearing shoes, just because their soles are so hard and thin... i feel weird driving in joggers (US Translation: Sneakers/Trainers)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ah, congrats :D

Sneakers are the best for me, although I drove barefoot a fair bit in the summer. That was before the griptape I might add, that doesn't feel too good...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Nice find :)

These are some pictures of a meeting in Germany. The German community organizes a meet every year and often Dutch people attend this one as well.

The orange one is indeed very nice, the bad this is that the engine runs like crap. Completely rebuild with the best stuff + turbo'd but it's more of a smoke maker then something else.
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click

Return to “Appearance”