[FS] K8, auto trans, torque converter

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93SOHC

[FS] K8, auto trans, torque converter

Post by 93SOHC »

84k miles on all. Engine was sitting outside with IM off so will need to be gone thru for sure. Everything worked properly when removed from my SE. Engine is missing some odds and ends but main parts are there.(Heads, block, VC, IM, Tb, Disty, ETC)

$100 OBO for all. Just need it outta my garage. Its on a stand, so it'll slide right into a pickup truck. I have had this up before and if it doesnt sell in 30 days, its going to the scrap guy whos been bugging me for it for 6 months, lol

No shipping
Paypal or cash
Laptop running in safemode so no pics, but if u give me yer # I will text ya some
NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Help a brotha out, I need money for parts! Hell, I will trade it for 12 feet of 1/4" steel fuel line and 4- 5 foot pieces of metric 10x1.0 brake line, lol

I have lots of odds and ends left over, so PM me if u need anything and i will check my inventory
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jkpgt96

Re: [FS] K8, auto trans, torque converter

Post by jkpgt96 »

I know someone who would be interested in the rods, if you are willing to separate. If not he might be interested in the motor. PM me or post up your email address and I will have him get a hold of you.

John
Laser Red '96 GT-12:1-IBeams-10k RPM-EXT. OIL PUMP-COLT ONE-OFF CAMS-CUSTOM LONGTUBES-SHEETMETAL IM-BUILT HEADS-125 SHOT-PAR 3/4 GEARSETS-MFACTORY LSD-ETC..SHOULD BE A FUN RIDE..:thup:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/542054
93SOHC

Re: [FS] K8, auto trans, torque converter

Post by 93SOHC »

dont really have the time to pull the block apart but if he wants the whole motor thats cool. My email is mx3scientist@yahoo.com
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”