WTB: Lower part of DS front seat or just the fabric

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jspicoli

WTB: Lower part of DS front seat or just the fabric

Post by jspicoli »

I need the lower piece of the 92/93 drivers front seat, my girlfriends mom was making me new black and grey vinyl covers and used mine to make a template, she only got part of the way done and never finished. I really need this part even just the fabric piece would work if someone has them laying around I still have the foam etc. just the material is all cut up. Also if anyone wants grey and black seat covers I have the vinyl I can sell you all precut to the shapes needed for custom seat covers (and one of the lower parts is already complete)

<small>[ February 16, 2004, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: jspicoli ]</small>
marshmallow15

Re: WTB: Lower part of DS front seat or just the fabric

Post by marshmallow15 »

i have the entire passenger side seat (the bottom half should be exactly the same fabric pattern). let me know if you need it.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

Originally posted by marshmallow15:
i have the entire passenger side seat (the bottom half should be exactly the same fabric pattern). let me know if you need it.
the holes for the seat belt area are on the wrong side I've already tried that route and the lower seat cushion on my 94 seats doesn't match either so it looks like I'm forced to find the lower part of a drivers side seat. Thanks anyway
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Hey I have two extra set a of eats laying around just waiting to be recovered, so I see no reason why I couldnt pull off one piece in the mean time. what color do you need? (I have the beige and the blue)
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

My seats are black, but the blue your talking about would be good enough, is the seat in good condition? Because thats all I really care about, I can dye it the color it needs to be and then re-hoghook it to the foam part that I already have unless you want to save yourself some work and just trade the lower part of the seat. Mine have already had the hoghooks and material taken off. Anyway email me back or give me a call at 613-392-2296 I'm about an hour and a half away from TO.
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Yes I was thinking along the lines of us just trading the seats, however I would be wanting the material/all hardware from the one you already have apart....
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

that sounds fine

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”