[WTB] Cheap/free (plus shipping) blown struts!

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
onlytrueromeo

[WTB] Cheap/free (plus shipping) blown struts!

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I need a set of 4 struts for the mx3. Don't care brand/type as long as they are still together in 1 piece and will safely bolt to the car so I can put her on a bed and tow her...

I live in Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. Not looking to spend a ton of money, new struts are $200 but I'd rather get something junky and not spend that $$ right now, esp. since I will be replacing them anyway.

PS.

For those of you wondering why I need this, I stupidly cut my old stock struts up from my project car in anticipation of powdercoating and putting koni inserts in. Well, I jumped the gun since I KNEW it was going to take me 2 yrs to complete the project, but I like to cut things apart :roll: Now I need to move the car at some point and since its just a shell now without ANY sort of suspension on her I need to put her back together somewhat!

Refer to my other thread for where the hell I have been lately.
mazdags94

Re: [WTB] Cheap/free (plus shipping) blown struts!

Post by mazdags94 »

I may have a pair of rear struts in my garage from my car after swapping to KYB's. Again, it's only 2 but it's a start. Also, my sister-in-law lives in Saratoga "toga-town" and she's coming to visit over thanksgiving. She could bring them back with her and save on shipping. I could ask her and see if she would be willing to do it. If so, say 10 bucks and that's it.

BUT.... lemme check and see if I have them still... I may have sent them to the scrapyard :( . Need anything else?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

If you've got them, yes that'd be fantastic! I'm only a couple miles outside of downtown, so I'm really close! I can either give her cash or paypal you - up to you! Let me know when you find them.
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

I've got a good set on my RS parts car (I know you don't care about condition). Shipping to New York from Canada would be around $45 though.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Sorry my friend, I should have checked before I spoke.... I did get rid of them this past summer :(
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Np man!

umcamara, how much would you want for them total?

BUMP FOR OTHER OFFERS!!
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Ive got a set of fronts sitting in my garage with dropin coilovers.

I also have the rears on my car still.

Pm me what they are worth to you shipped. (I live in NY as well) Just specify if you want the fronts only or all four.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”