Mooneggs' Euro Meet Pics (Hilversum, NL 10/31)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Mooneggs' Euro Meet Pics (Hilversum, NL 10/31)

Post by Mooneggs »

I know I haven't been posting on here much recently, just been really busy with some family stuff and I have been working alot. Anyways, I wanted to give you an update on where I am this week and next :D

2 days ago I traveled to Amsterdam! I am staying in Hilversum, NL this week for work and then I will be on vacation next week while I am here! WhiteFinish (from the NL forums) has set up a meet with some of the other NL guys this Sunday. So far it looks like about 15 people will be showing up, so I'm pretty excited about that! He's also going to show me a little bit around where he lives and maybe go into Germany for a day. I'm very thankful that he has done these things... it will be cool to meet another mx-3 owner from half way around the world 8)

I haven't been looking for junkyards since I basically don't need any more parts, but I did see my first full euro spec mx-3 yesterday and it was very cool... of course the real difference between mine and the one I saw were the front marker lights and the rear bumper :roll: but still cool to see none the less... I can't wait for the meet on Sunday!

Anyways I'm still trying to figure out where to visit and such next week when I have my vacation so any thoughts are welcome :)
solo_ryder

Re: Where is Mooneggs?

Post by solo_ryder »

Go to Rotterdam, heard its a cool spot.. Or u can go to my family's hometown of Enkhausen.. Dont think theres much to see there tho..

How do u like it there so far?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Sounds like a real cool time. Europe is very different from the States. When I was there in the 80s they rolled up the side walks after dark and rolled the steel window shutters down. :lol:
So your not going to check out any parts then. How about E spec 323 air vents? You gotta bring back something.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

1st week has gone really well. Even though I've been working alot we went into Amsterdam one night and walked around and had a nice dinner. I've had a bike all week so I've been cruising around the local city of Hilversum...

Tomorrow I head to Venlo to meet up with Robert! :mrgreen: looking forward to seeing his mx-3!
ethand

Post by ethand »

what do you mean you're not looking for anything??? i thought that was pretty much a rule on this forum! :lol:
Hope you have a great second week/vacation...
I look forward to seeing pics of the euro cruise! My sister went to Germany a few yrs ago, and she took one photo of a car (for me) 'cause she said it looked "cool"... it was a bright orange mx-3 with full kit, etc... i might still have the pic somewhere!!
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

well I wasn't specifically looking for anything but of course after hanging out for the weekend with Robert, I found some things to bring back from his garage... 8)

The meet was awesome yesterday! There were about 15 mx-3s that showed up! I took a bunch of pics and will post up soon...

Headed into Amsterdam tomorrow to explore :D
ethand

Re: Where is Mooneggs? (traveling in Euro MX-3 Land)

Post by ethand »

ok, fewf! thought you'd gone mentally ill for a bit there... glad you found something to take back! heheheh
Look forward to seein the pics! :D
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Re: Where is Mooneggs? (traveling in Euro MX-3 Land)

Post by Mooneggs »

Well I made it home safe on Friday... Wow what a phenomenal trip... I think I might seriously consider moving over there for a year or 2!

Here are the links to pics from the meet:
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=VTQZHVDU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.rico-style.nl/page9.php?view ... leryPage=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy34 ... %20drives/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (just the first 2 pages)
WhiteFinish

Re: Mooneggs' Euro Meet Pics (Hilversum, NL 10/31)

Post by WhiteFinish »

Great to hear you've had a good time

We enjoyed it as well :)
Who knows when we'll meet again
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
ethand

Post by ethand »

awesome... thanks a stack for them!! sweet as pics...
how mad was the audio setup in that one car!?!? (one with the laptop sitting on its back parcel shelf thingo!!!
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

swEEEEEEEEEEEt.... Love the pics... See any SE's why u were there?
Looked like there was one in some pics.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”