[WTB] Rear Spoiler - Troll Inside!!!

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: [WTB] Rear Spoiler

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I think you need to chill out a bit. There has been a long weekend.. this is also still in the vacation zone. I'm pretty sure there are bigger $ items he could have done this with.

- just did some more reading... is this all over $25???????????
OkieOFT
antispam: No

Post by OkieOFT »

So at what point should I start to worry? I've had people freak out on Ebay because their item didn't get there in a week. I've given this guy nearly three weeks and I havent heard a word from him the whole time, even though he logged in after I sent two PM's.

I sent him $45.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

$45 seems like ant piss... but I agree that it's the fact of the matter.

From what I have read, he would go to a local JY to grab one for you. Did he go to the JY and pick one up for you? Maybe talk to one of the MODs. Or post in the feedback section. Many people will avoid this topic because of the title.

I agree that his communication skills are also lacking. But going to the cops over $45 will not put you on their priority list.
OkieOFT

Post by OkieOFT »

I agree that $45 probably won't get me on the priority list, but it is the fact of the matter. That was the deal, he got one from a JY for $30. Even sent me a picture of it (Which promptly dissappeared from his photobucket account after he stated that he recieved the money order), plus $15 to ship it.

I have already posted in his feedback thread, have recieved nothing from there. I'm really just trying to find someone that maybe knows this guy. I have found a phone number for the address he gave me, but there is no one named Winchester listed there. If it's not delivered tomorrow I guess i'll give it a ring.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

checked out his photobucket site. House number looks like #9751. Maybe ref that to whatever shipping info you have to double check.
OkieOFT

Post by OkieOFT »

Looked up his number and gave his house a ring. No one answered. Seems impossible to get ahold of this guy. I'll try again tomorrow or maybe even later tonight.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
OkieOFT

Post by OkieOFT »

Can I call him a troll yet? Still have not recieved anything. Although I did get this PM a few weeks ago...

-------------------------------------
Message subject: Re: [WTB] Rear Spoiler
Sent: September 10 2010, 6:32 PM
To: OkieOFT
Reply with quote Delete message
sorry man i got the spoiler but i've also got a broken collar bone and 4 broken ribs and 2 broken fingers so i havent made it to ship it. wrecked my dirt bike pretty bad and im all f'bared up now. I can either send you some money back or you can wait until i can either get someone to take it for me or i can take it myself

im not going to be on much but i synced my email with my iphone i just happen to be feeling a little better today than the past few

--------------------------------------

Shouldn't he have sent the spoiler BEFORE he went riding? e-mails to his iphone go unanswered. Appears he hasn't logged in since he sent that PM.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
OkieOFT

Re: [WTB] Rear Spoiler - Troll Inside!!!

Post by OkieOFT »

Wow, i've been on alot of different car forums, and ususally when someone gets trolled people are there offering to go to his house and tear him limb from limb and piss on the body, but you guys are no help at all. I've seen people mobilize for like $10, so price isn't an issue. Guess i'm just SOL on this one.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

OkieOFT wrote:Wow, i've been on alot of different car forums, and ususally when someone gets trolled people are there offering to go to his house and tear him limb from limb and piss on the body, but you guys are no help at all. I've seen people mobilize for like $10, so price isn't an issue. Guess i'm just SOL on this one.
hmmm sounds like he already did it to himself if you ask me. I understand if moneys tight, Im in the same boat. But at the same time If your tied up in a wheel chair I doubt a spoiler would be first on your mind. My advice would be to send an email asking for a refund if hes unable to get someone to ship the part, in a polite manner. Then if theres no response after a week file a claim with paypal.

As for going to his house, Im in NY so yea your sol :lol:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
OkieOFT

Post by OkieOFT »

Yeah i've already sent him about 30 e-mails. I don't know if it's just my southern morals or what but when you do business with someone, weather it's $1000 or $45 dollars, you get it done no matter what, even if you are laying in the hospital in a full body cast. And if you die...Well, your next of kin better finish up what you started. Holding on to someones hard earned money just cause' your dumbass biffed on a dirt bike isn't any excuse to me. If the dudes got a dirtbike I guarantee he's got friends and i'm sure the post office can't be more than a few blocks away.

Not to mention he was supposed to ship it first thing that morning, not go dirtbiking then ship it. If I was going to troll someone it damn sure would be for more than a measly $45 dollars.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
OkieOFT

Post by OkieOFT »

Well not that anyone cares or anything but I found him posting at http://www.3si.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, so hopefully I can put some pressure on him there. I wonder if he even has/ever had the damn thing in the first place.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

dude just get an other spoiler... the guy told you he would refund you OR you can wait until he gets better...

he went dirtbiking before shipping it... OMG is that a crime? like WTF dude grow up, s--- like that happens, if you got in an accident im pretty sure you wouldn't give a f--- about a 30$ spoiler...

why would you say were not helpful, what do you want us to do? refund you?

c'mon dude 30$... if you call police theyll just laugh at ya...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OkieOFT

Post by OkieOFT »

Dude, it's the principal of the f---ing matter, dude. You don't go take a guys f---ing money and then keep it for three months just because you went out and f---ing biffed on a stupid a-- dirtbike. Now if he was a cop and got shot in the line of duty or something, I could give alittle leeway. But seriously, is it that f---ing hard to have a friend/girlfriend/wife drop a spoiler off at the post office? I'm pretty sure the s--- about the dirtbike is a f---ing lie.

And yes, he offered to send my money back...But doing that would be just as hard as sending the f---ing spoiler! And how would he know which option I chose, since he has not logged on since he sent that? Nor has he answered any e-mails I have sent, even though they were supposed to go straight to his Iphone.

Can't believe i'm the one being made to be the bad guy here, just because I want to get what I paid for. I guess it's just time to give up, i'm never going to see that spoiler or the money I paid for it. If I do it will be a miracle, espesially with the "who cares of you got ripped off" attitude of this forum.
94 MX-3 RS Blaze Red
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

First off, dont diss people on this forum because of your misfortune.

Second any online transaction, USE PAYPAL! They will guarantee your money in the event of an issue like this, Its not OUR fault that YOU sent money on a good will offer, this is 2010 not the 50s. Hate to say it but your next of kins word isnt worth 2 cents to me. And its basically FREE!!

3rd why in the world are you wasting money on a spoiler if $30 is that hard for your to live without? Show a little maturity in your transactions and save until you can afford it! Im hard pressed for cash at the moment but I dont buy anything for my car unless A: its an offer I know I cant afford to pass up (my stock hood for a CF one and a drive to Buffalo) B: its absolutely necessairy, (tranny mounts cause they were causing my axles to fall apart) or C: A raised Rs spoiler ( it will run me about 150-200 to get one with a varnish, yes I could get it now but its not a priority and when I have enough to cover that and EXTRA in case of an emergency, Then I will get it)

Anyways just my two cents, My apologies to everyone else, but this is a bit rediculous.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Jerry.................................... Jerry....................... :D :D :D
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”