So I saw another Prius with a spoiler... Got me thinking.

Off-Topic Discussions
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

So I saw another Prius with a spoiler... Got me thinking.

Post by MrMazda92 »

Ultimate sleeper?? Twin turbo rotary Prius with 3 mufflers to help keep her quiet?

Some Honda riceroni looks at you and laughs, you rev your engine and he cries. 2 city blocks later he rolls up to your light with bug eyes.

I should stop drinking before I sleep, it's affecting my creativity
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Inodoro Pereyra

Re: So I saw another Prius with a spoiler... Got me thinking

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

MrMazda92 wrote: I should stop drinking before I sleep, it's affecting my creativity
...or you should start looking what you drink. Remember: if it's green, it's antifreeze. :lol: :lol: :lol:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
h3xt0r

Re: So I saw another Prius with a spoiler... Got me thinking

Post by h3xt0r »

Actually a friend of mine wants to do the same thing. He's already got an empty shell, can you say 3S-GTE? MUIAHAHAH!
-H3xT0r
kateCapshaw wrote:The moment somebody says to me, "This is very risky," is the moment it becomes attractive to me.

Return to “Off-Topic”