[WTB] Group buy assorted parts (Calgary, AB)

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] Group buy assorted parts (Calgary, AB)

Post by Dragon1212 »

I'm looking to buy the following Preferably from the same company so that it all comes as one shipment I need a suggestion on where would be best to get it all. And if anybody wants something from the same company post here so we can get in touch and make one large order rather than several small ones. We can split the duty and taxes if we do a group, If I am correct if it is all shipped as one order the duty and tax will be taken as a group? (looking for Confirmation on this)

Want to buy.

Black Projectors,
Smoked altezza's
A-Pillar Gauge pod
Gauge Backing's
Maybe some sideskirts.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: [WTB] Group buy assorted parts (Calgary, AB)

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

these will all be from different companies. I am pretty sure you will not be able to find all these items from one source.
Dragon1212
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Dragon1212 »

So would I have better luck having all them shipped to my aunt and have her send them across as one shipment?
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Dragon1212 wrote:So would I have better luck having all them shipped to my aunt and have her send them across as one shipment?
Depends on her location, but I'm assuming she is closer to dealers based on the fact that you considered it as an option.

I would say yes, if she is closer to the distributor/dealer for each item.

Bulk shipping is always cheaper than individual.

Good luck, if you find good prices post your success in the general or offtopic forums.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”