RS_OBD'oh_2's 1996 RS + T

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Re: RS_OBD'oh_2's 1996 RS + T

Post by mikeinaus »

take like 100 pics of the seat in different light and send them to them. im sorry but a light grey colour doesnt look black unless your taking the pic in almost darkness with no flash.

explain all the difference in the seat you got and the one they advertised, then say your part of a car club and alot of its members were thinking of buying the seats but were worried about the quality. so you went ahead and bought a set to recommend to everyone. because of them sending you the wrong product and there refusal to remedy the system that you are going to suggest that everyone avoid there company at all costs. that they send you the wrong product then call you a liar. then say your going to the better business bureau and reporting them. then if they agree to replace the set get in a good old yelling match. if they hangup call back and continue your abuse until you feel better.

did you buy these on ebay? if so email paypal and say they mislabelled there product, sent you something that is completely different and inferior to what they described in the ad you and they are refusing to do anything about it.

say you bought these http://cgi.ebay.ca/NRG-EVO-RACING-SEATS ... 2998wt_732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

there completely different seats.

edit. i just read this on that ebay page for the seat you said you bought. a little misleading if you ask me...
BLACK W/ WHITE STITCH (CLOTH MATERIAL)
NO "NRG" LOGO ON SEAT AS PICTURED
then they sent you these http://cgi.ebay.ca/PAIR-NRG-EVO-RACING- ... 338wt_1164" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

in the pic they displayed theres 5 stitch lines in the back rest, the one you received has 4 lines...
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Mike came over and we got some stuff done. The lift was great.. I would not want to imagine what a tranny swap would be like with out it.

Just some simple before and after shots.
The easy way to drain a tranny.
Clutch damage. OE's don't like boost.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

nice clean flywheel, and wow, my clutch disk looks EXACTLY like that one.

Trans swap without a lift is easier out the top taking the motor with it....
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Tranny, clutch and drivers seat are in. The clutch holds great!!! Car is pretty quick so far. On my crap tune no less. 0 Boost creep. Tru-boost saying that my gate is holding at 7.64psi. Will get a vid up soon. Can't wait for a bigger exhaust and a good tune.
SteeleMX3

Post by SteeleMX3 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Mike came over and we got some stuff done
I don't know this for sure, but I'm quite convinced Mike quit his job to help fix and modify MX3's across Calgary :lol:
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

any updates on this?
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Been having losts of fun driving around.

Just got my passanger seat fitted and new 2 din touch screen media unit going in very soon.
SteeleMX3

Post by SteeleMX3 »

definitely take pics of the touch screen unit, I'd love one but I don't know whether a carputer or straight-up GPS/Music player is just as good (other than no internet). What's the system you've got coming?
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I installed the eonon d2208
low res pics can be found here:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=75038" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/2- ... D2208.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I went with this model because I was planning on installing a magden obd2 unit found here:
http://magden-auto.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It works with the touch screen.
Sadly they will no longer be making it and it's $600+. Not sure If I'm going to do it or not.
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

definatly like what your doing... It looks good. One question Have you purchaced your gauge pod yet? If you have would you reccomend buying from the same guys or if not want to buy two?
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Dragon1212 wrote:definatly like what your doing... It looks good. One question Have you purchaced your gauge pod yet? If you have would you reccomend buying from the same guys or if not want to buy two?
as stated on page one.. yes I have it. And yes I'd buy from the same guys again. That and they are the only ones who make em.
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:
Dragon1212 wrote:definatly like what your doing... It looks good. One question Have you purchaced your gauge pod yet? If you have would you reccomend buying from the same guys or if not want to buy two?
as stated on page one.. yes I have it. And yes I'd buy from the same guys again. That and they are the only ones who make em.
Sorry not very observant am I? Could you post a picture? Thanks.
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

It only took a little over a month.. But the CS strut bar kit came in.

They are much larger than my old one.

And yes my engine bay is all dirt at the moment. Left the hook up in the garage over the winter.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

colours match great!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Let us know how you like the CS bar compared to the other one. Back in my day, people used to say there was a big difference between the CS bar and the cheap eBay ones. I went straight to the CS bar and loved it, and REALLY miss it when I did my ZE swap until we figured out how to get it to clear the IM.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”