SELLING MY ZE MOTOR

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dkrangers

SELLING MY ZE MOTOR

Post by dkrangers »

If anyone wants to buy a ZE with tranny for there MX-3 and have the easiest motor swap ever check ebay in a few days. I have had the motor running strong for 5 months now but need to sell the motor and tranny for some $$$$. Once I get the link I will post it. THIS MOTOR BELONGS IN AN MX-3!!!!
MazdaManMike

Re: SELLING MY ZE MOTOR

Post by MazdaManMike »

VERY interested, put on the link if you get the chance
dkrangers

Re: SELLING MY ZE MOTOR

Post by dkrangers »

OKAY, ebay charges so I am just gonna try to sell here. I got the motor in july from street imports, its in awesome condition and runs GREAT! I am selling the motor, already been in an MX-3 so its almost a direct swap! I am selling it as a motor and manual tranmission pair and I have the ZE ECU also! The motor is full of new parts from mazda and the tran has an ACT MX-6 street clutch and pressure plate. If you are intested e-mail me at dkrangers99@aol.com Please only seroius people only! I need cash quick. Buyer will have to pay shipping on top of price of everything else. I have no idea what shipping will be but you can look into that once you decide to buy if someone out there does. Also my name is Dana so you know when you e-mail me.

Hopefully I can unload this, I have lots of pics also if serious people want to see

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”