SELLING MY ZE MOTOR AND TRANNY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dkrangers

SELLING MY ZE MOTOR AND TRANNY

Post by dkrangers »

If anyone wants to buy a ZE with tranny for there MX-3 and have the easiest motor swap ever check ebay in a few days. I have had the motor running strong for 5 months now but need to sell the motor and tranny for some $$$$. Once I get the link I will post it. THIS MOTOR BELONGS IN AN MX-3!!!!
dkrangers

Re: SELLING MY ZE MOTOR AND TRANNY

Post by dkrangers »

OKAY, ebay charges so I am just gonna try to sell here. I got the motor in july from street imports, its in awesome condition and runs GREAT! I am selling the motor, already been in an MX-3 so its almost a direct swap! I am selling it as a motor and manual tranmission pair and I have the ZE ECU also! The motor is full of new parts from mazda and the tran has an ACT MX-6 street clutch and pressure plate. If you are intested e-mail me at dkrangers99@aol.com Please only seroius people only! I need cash quick. Buyer will have to pay shipping on top of price of everything else. I have no idea what shipping will be but you can look into that once you decide to buy if someone out there does. Also my name is Dana so you know when you e-mail me.

Hopefully I can unload this, I have lots of pics also if serious people want to see
tommygunzit

Post by tommygunzit »

any idea of what specs and numbers, hp and such
peace
Drive it like it's stolen, cuz it's so funny watching the cops creep up on ya real slow if ya stop, lol.
dkrangers

Post by dkrangers »

Its a 2.5L V6 that puts out 200 HP. I am selling the GS 5speed tranny with the motor. Parts installed on the motor and tranny are as follows:

KLZE J-spec engine from street imports, KLZE J-spec ECU from street imports, New Mazda timing belt, New Mazda power steering belt, New Mazda AC/ alternator belt, New Mazda water pump, New Mazda intake manifold gaskets, New Mazda Exhaust manifold gaskets, New Mazda Thermostat, New NGK spark plugs, New NGK spark plug wires from Mazda, New distributor cap, Cork sport stainless steel cluch line, New ACT MX-6 clutch kit, Flywheel resurfaced, New Fram fuel filter and oil filter, Mobile one 5-W30 synthetic oil, Prestone Anti-freeze, All fluids topped off, break, steering, tranny..., New PCV valve.

Anyone looking at doing the swap needs to get this motor! I paid near $3,000 dollars for all of the above and this motor is already set for an MX-3 so its a direct swap now! No real time involved, it will just be like dropping in a K8 but with an extra 70 HP!!!
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

send u an email.
kmvmx3

Post by kmvmx3 »

E-mail or PM me how much you would like for this combo. I'm interested. How many miles on the MTX. Thanks.

K. :driver:
93 Purple X3 GS SE ... More Mod to come...
dkrangers

Post by dkrangers »

Please e-mail me at dkrangers99@aol.com if interested in the motor and tranny. I would need to get $2,000USD for these but the price in negotiable. Like I said any further questions please e-mail me, I also get good rates for shipping due to an account that gets discounts so shipping isn’t so high.

Thanks
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Originally posted by dkrangers:
Please e-mail me at dkrangers99@aol.com if interested in the motor and tranny. I would need to get $2,000USD for these but the price in negotiable. Like I said any further questions please e-mail me, I also get good rates for shipping due to an account that gets discounts so shipping isn’t so high.

Thanks
:eek: your asking alot of money for it.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

how much do you want for the klze ecu?
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

I emailed him a couple of times, but no answer. :confused2: Its over priced and i wanted to make an offer on it.
dkrangers

Post by dkrangers »

Monster, I never got any of your e-mails, sorry. Make an offer here I guess or try again, its dkrangers99@aol.com I really dont see how is over priced, I paid $3,000USD 6 months and the motors been in the car for 5 months and only put on 4K miles, the motor is mint, the tranny is mint, and the ECU is mint, never been raced, its been babyed! But make offers here since I'm not getting e-mails. Like I said, its saving you $1,000USD and not to mention at least 5 hrs in the ship preping the motor for the swap! All you need to do is pull your K8 motor and tranny and drop mine in, its done in an easy afternoon! Anyways let me know, its getting pulled out of the car on friday, and will be preped for shipping on next tuesday and then it will be going to the highest bidder or whoever offers me $2,000USD first.

Thanks
Dana
dkrangers

Post by dkrangers »

The ECU goes with the motor.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Dana, I'll send you an email tonight.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

just send you a pm.
kmvmx3

Post by kmvmx3 »

Hey guys & gals,

He can sell his engine/trans combo for any price he wants to. I think it is a little high also. Try this link. You get engine/trans for just $500.00 U.S. I'm new here but has been in PT for quite a while.

http://www.flashoptions.com/product.asp?prodID=69
:froggie_red:
93 Purple X3 GS SE ... More Mod to come...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”