Off-Topic Discussions
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Another good MX-3 down!

Post by Daninski »

1. Failure to Yeild right of way
2. Careless driving
3. Being an A**hole

There, I'd call the cops and ask them why this guy isn't being charged.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Jesse... I have a good Chiropractor out there....
Maurice Smith, D.C.
357 Warner Milne Rd
Oregon City, OR97045

Phone: (503) 655-6780

Hugs u and the MX... :) De
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Jesse you should be able to work with the insurance company and if you can prove you've put more into the car than the right off is they can work a deal out with you. When my kfze got side swiped by one of those big light utility trucks, there insurance wanted to send me a check for the write off amount, well since I had just put the kfze in (engine wasn't even 2 months old) and I had invested about 8k in just the engine, I sent them copies of all my receipts from parts and since Moca helped me do the motor we wrote up a quote to how much it would of cost to do the work.

I ended up with a 3k dollar check for the damages, which was 1k more than they were going to give me for the entire car. That was more than enough to fix the car up, but unfortunately Hurricane Ivan had other plans and destroyed that car...

If you really want to keep the car and you think you can fix it, you should be able to work out a deal where they will give you total value of the car and NOT write it off... Just matters who the insurance company is and how well you can play your cards.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
TrevorTheGallant
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by TrevorTheGallant »

Eff man that sucks!!! I'm sorry, I've been PM'ing you and wonderin why i haven't seen you around the boards, that sucks man :( hope you get better soon..
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Stinks to hear, but if you have a smart insurance agent he/she should help you get what you deserve. GL and I hope you and the car get repaired.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
diezzel

Post by diezzel »

Sorry to hear about all that s--t.I hope you get better soon and good luck with all the BS ahead of you.Take care and hopefully your back up and running soon.The problem is that s--t is going to happen no matter who and were you are. :shrug: Life goes on.All the best.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

TrevorTheGallant wrote:Eff man that sucks!!! I'm sorry, I've been PM'ing you and wonderin why i haven't seen you around the boards, that sucks man :( hope you get better soon..
Jesse is on Facebook most days so you can contact him there. Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
TrevorTheGallant

Post by TrevorTheGallant »

Daninski wrote:
TrevorTheGallant wrote:Eff man that sucks!!! I'm sorry, I've been PM'ing you and wonderin why i haven't seen you around the boards, that sucks man :( hope you get better soon..
Jesse is on Facebook most days so you can contact him there. Cheers
Sorry there must be a million Jesse Fowler's on FB, whats his email?

EDiT: NVM I got it. But thanks.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, everyone! It's been ridiculous. I have some serious neck issues, but am going to a place that does everything in one stop. It's all day therapy 2X a week. I haven't been able to do anything. If I wasn't in good shape to begin with, I'd be really screwed. I got a lawyer, because the other guy's insurance wasn't doing much even though they claimed full responsibility. It looks like I'll get the car back Monday, and drag it to CJthor's place. If we can't pull it back into shape, we'll transfer everything to my stock car, and replace other stuff as we go. Yes, it was Lakersfan's car until about 4 years ago. Driving is frustrating now. The stock car still has alot of pep, but nothing compared to my torqueMonkey. Oh, well, we can rebuild him; faster, stronger, better. We have the technology.
My special apologies to those who I owe slim visors (I sent PMs, but wanted to publicly apologise).
BTW, I have no reciepts for anything! I have one of the longest mod lists, but no reciepts.. I'll get it back, though.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you feel better soon. Also would be nice to see mx-3 fixed up.
Would like to see some pics of the damage. Even if they don't fix it maybe you can take parts off of it and put it on another one. Hang in there man!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

You and your car have my thoughts and Prayers Jesse, Get your neck feeling PERFECT. It won't ever be the same if you don't do everything possible early on. They're paying, do whatever will help it. If you need an extra se of hands with swapping stuff, I can be there fast. ;) I'm overdue for a road trip.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

good luck jesse, I always liked looking to your posts for ideas. btw you should try printing off your work log for the insurance company maybe they will work with you since everything would be dated to atleast compensate for time lost, maybe? Anyways best of luck and I look forward to whats coming :wink:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D

Return to “Off-Topic”