[GI][FS] 93 MX-3 GS 131,110m V-6 5spd and a TON of extras

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
92GS_STL_MO

[GI][FS] 93 MX-3 GS 131,110m V-6 5spd and a TON of extras

Post by 92GS_STL_MO »

Well I guess I have got no choice now but to sell my beloved MX-3. This is one in a long line of MX-3s I have owned (including a White 92 GS I got over 330,000 miles out of before some jerk sideswiped me) but alas it may be the last one I own, for a while anyway. Currently our garage seems monopolized with my collection of MX-3 goodies. I spent many a day in salvage yards shopping for the parts collection I have amassed and now I hope to unload it all at once (if possible). I came here because I hope to set another MX-3.com person up before I list it on craigslist or ebay. I am trying to gauge the interest of a large lot sale to one person or if I will be better off selling all of it separate. I am asking $2500 or best offer for the whole lot, including the car (clean title, and in hand), and I will give a very detailed list for interested parties, of any parts that aren't pictured or already listed.

This Red MX-3 GS is a 1.8 V-6 5 speed with 131,110 miles on it (I have owned it since 65,xxx) PS, PB, PW, PL, has power moon-roof, black interior, tinted glass (5% limo black on hatch, and windshield strip, side windows aren't street legal and I will strip them before time of sale unless instructed to do otherwise)

The MX3 has some body damage (it's 17 years old for crying out loud) the hood and front bumper have some damage, a hole in the bumper and a dent on the hood (dead center, near the front) but if someone is interested I have a Mazdaspeed Style front bumper (fiberglass, and looks quite aggressive) that can go with the car if purchased by someone from the boards here. Also the drivers side door and fender have some damage (as can be seen in the images I am attaching). and last but not least the rear bumper has a hole in it as well. The paint is dull when its dry and not great looking (looks like new when wet however I will attach a pic that you can see what part of the hood looks like when it's wet). I will let pictures show you the condition. The interior is in really good shape as far as wear, there are only a few spots that are worn through, and I have several spare seats and factory seat covers / skins I was going to use as a pattern for leather replacements just never got around to doing it. The center console is complete and the drivers side window switch works like new. I have nearly replaced 100% of the suspension (everything except for the rear trailing arms) and every nut and bold in the suspension was new from the dealer (paid WAY too much). Here is a list of what has been done to the vehicle and which parts are new or aftermarket.

New battery (purchased July '10)
Factory Moon Roof Spoiler / Deflector
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
Tokico struts (blues all around)
Monroe strut mounts (all around)
Ball Joints Replaced (both, w/ dealer / factory parts)
Mazda Speed lower control arm bushings
ALL bearing and hub assemblies were replaced with factory bearing/hub assemblies
Braided Stainless Steel brake lines (from Corksport, installed on front, rear new never installed them)
Drivers side tie rod end (factory components)
Drivers and passenger side CV axles
Half shaft support assembly has had new bearing and dust caps installed.
ALL the calipers have been replaced (AutoZone re-manufactured / loaded calipers)
Rotors may need to be turned this car hasn't been driven anywhere except for my neighborhood for about two years and they are getting pretty rusty.
Upper strut tower braces front and rear.
Intake manifold gasket (factory)
Valve cover gaskets (front and rear, factory part)
Oil filter bracket gaskets replaced (factory component, bracket was tanked before replacing gaskets)
Oil Pressure sensor
All vacuum lines were checked for brittleness and replaced as called for.
Ignition was upgraded using GM HEI and MSD Blaster II coil mounted on a large heat-sync (documented)
Cap and Rotor (cap has been modified with a "power tower" to accept external coil)
New horn
A/C needs to be charged, I have never converted it over to 134a so it still uses R-12. I had it charged and working the last time I had it legal but, that was over two years ago, and I guess it just lost it's charge.

Here's some images for you, they are all click able thumbnails so you can see an enlarged image.
There are a few pictures that show my shelf of Mazda Parts (all the plastic bins are full of interior and under hood parts) and a few of the spare components that are for sale.

Not pictured I also have two 2.5 liter V-6s and one 5 speed MTX, both engines from 626s and the MTX from a 93 MX-3GS, multiple 626 ECUs, MAFs and break booster lines (the ones with the check valve in them). One of the 2.5s has had the heads tanked (valves were good so didn't do valve job, but had heads decked .010, and replaced all upper gaskets including head gaskets, and head bolts, new timing belt, but about 100 miles after putting it in my 92 GS the water pump went out, so I just swapped it out with another 2.5 I had sitting around, it still needs the water pump but other than that is ready for a swap. The other 2.5 was the engine that was used to replace the first one described and when that car got sideswiped, it went into a blue 93, after I sold the car, the new buyer had me pull it back out in exchange for the original 1.8 that was in it, when the harmonic balancer threw it's pulley. All the engine needs is a new harmonic balancer and its good to go.

Also have passenger side glass, and fender. I will post pictures of them shortly after I post this. Along with all the stuff I have mentioned and taken pictures of there is a good deal of parts in my attic (mostly interior stuff) I will try and get more pictures posted as I can take them.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
[EDITED TO REMOVE DUPLICATE PICTURES]
Last edited by 92GS_STL_MO on August 1st, 2010, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteeleMX3
antispam: No

Re: [GI][FS] 93 MX-3 GS 131,110m V-6 5spd and a TON of extra

Post by SteeleMX3 »

I'll grab the rear mud guards and the HVAC panel off you. How much are you asking?
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
mikeinaus
antispam: No

Post by mikeinaus »

no i want the hvac panel :lol: let me know if you decide to part it and if steele falls threw...
92GS_STL_MO

Post by 92GS_STL_MO »

I tell you two what, I may have an HVAC panel for both of you, I will go up in the attic and go through the totes, and boxes and let you know what I can come up with. I figure if I can find them (I know I have at LEAST one) how does $20 USD + Shipping sound? I don't know if I have the rear mud flaps (I really want to give it more time before parting it out.)

I have a few more updated pics I got the MazdaSpeed style fiberglass bumper out so you can see what it looks like.

Image Image Image
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Price check on the green frisbie on the shevles shipped to 30189 please
;) jk,
bump for a inexpensive car with lots of goodies. GL on the sale.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Whaaaaaaaaaat I want that bumper!!! :o
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”