TrevorTheGallant's MX-3 Worklog

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: TrevorTheGallant's MX-3 Worklog

Post by Maliceday »

I keep searching for the hatch shade in my area. I love the way they look! That was an awesome find. If only there were more MX-3s in the area (I'm the only one) I would start asking each and everyone of them. lol
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
TrevorTheGallant

Post by TrevorTheGallant »

haha thanks! as soon as i seen this video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWsILsFnsZg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I just had to have one...i thought they were siiiick!! now that i have one im super happy bout it haha, same with the bumper lip!
Finch
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Finch »

Nice ride man! I love the look of the hatch shade too, I found mine on some girls mx-3 who was selling the car for 400. I ended up giving her 100 bucks for the hatch shade just because i wanted one so bad! I also have a similar alpine as you, ive got the w203 which has nav bluetooth/ipod... Alpine all the way!!
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
TrevorTheGallant

Finch wrote:Nice ride man! I love the look of the hatch shade too, I found mine on some girls mx-3 who was selling the car for 400. I ended up giving her 100 bucks for the hatch shade just because i wanted one so bad! I also have a similar alpine as you, ive got the w203 which has nav bluetooth/ipod... Alpine all the way!!
haha nice man! same thing here, the lady wanted like a grand for hers though lol pumped i got mine for $50 though =)

I had that deck on lay-away at J&A Stereo but i went in and asked if i could put the money down on the 505 and they said only if you give us %60 of the price of the 203 to send it back to Alpine, because by then it was discontinued. lol the fuckers ripped me off for like 300 bucks. so I went somewhere else. haha but im happy with the 505
Finch
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Finch »

yea the 505 actually streams ipod video doesnt it? plus your screen has better resolution than mine
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
TrevorTheGallant

Yeah, it can, haven't been able to try it out yet though. I have watched Samurai Jack on it though. Lol. I'm such a loser for cartoons.
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

TrevorTheGallant wrote:Yeah, it can, haven't been able to try it out yet though. I have watched Samurai Jack on it though. Lol. I'm such a loser for cartoons.
NICE! I love that one, I've got all 4 seasons on my PC 8)
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
TrevorTheGallant

Hahah I bought the seasons 1 and 2 but have yet to get 3 and 4. i almost bought the 1st season of The Tick too...don't ask why I didn't... :( It's not there anymore though!!!! :'(

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”