[WTB] stock rear bumper

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Hobbyist93
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[WTB] stock rear bumper

Post by Hobbyist93 »

I am from ID but i will be moving to montana in the next month but i need just a stock rear bumper that isn't all cracked up with holes in it like mine. If anyone has one that they are looking to get rid of please let me know. I also could use a new front bumper rear hatch and the trim between the rear bumper and hatch. And a front fender on the driver side.
Infinity

Re: [WTB] stock rear bumper

Post by Infinity »

I've got a rear bumper in good condition in Oregon, a rear hatch, and the drivers fender.
Banned
Hobbyist93

Post by Hobbyist93 »

can i get some pics man and how much do you want for them and does the rear hatch have a window with or without the wiper and is it defrost capable.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

whats your email for the pics? the rear hatch has a window tih 20% tint and you can have the other windows to match it if you want and yes it does have a wiper and defrost capable.
how about $50 for each thing?
Banned
Hobbyist93

Post by Hobbyist93 »

ridge1991@live.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
that's my email and alright fair enough what part of oregon and would you be willing to do any form of delivery or is it pick up only. i can come up with a truck if i have to but as of now the biggest thing i have is a 2000 ford exolorer lol. and a four month old baby which i have to probably bring with me so the shortest trip possible sure would be nice.
Snowman3karrotz

Post by Snowman3karrotz »

if you need any other parts im parting out my whole 94 mx3
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Hobbyist93 wrote:ridge1991@live.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
that's my email and alright fair enough what part of oregon and would you be willing to do any form of delivery or is it pick up only. i can come up with a truck if i have to but as of now the biggest thing i have is a 2000 ford exolorer lol. and a four month old baby which i have to probably bring with me so the shortest trip possible sure would be nice.
if you wanted the shortest trip possible why did you offer to come get everything? lol
Banned

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”