Ignition switch

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Ignition switch

Post by Maliceday »

Okay, first off, sorry about the pic but it works best to show what I'm looking for.

There are 6 wires going in and coming out from and to harness x-03
L - Blue
B/L Black w/ blue line
B/R " " red "
B/W " " white "
B - Black (there are two of these)

I'm trying to figure out where the black wires sodder onto the ignition switch (with out ripping mine apart since it currently works) The ? marks are the only place I could think of since they are + wires and that would conduct full circuit to all spots.

Any idea anyone?

(P.S. I've been through the entire electric section of the mannys on here and couldn't find anything about the black wires. Same with searching and google...)
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
Snowman3karrotz

Re: Ignition switch

Post by Snowman3karrotz »

dunno but if you need any parts im selling a whole 94 mx3 turbo charged, I blew a rod, mint condition i dont have the time or $ to fix her so its getting parted out!
Maliceday

Post by Maliceday »

4 or 6? And where are you located?
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
Snowman3karrotz

Post by Snowman3karrotz »

4cyl... chicago

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”