I need of some cosmetic suggestions!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Rea604
antispam: No

Re: I need of some cosmetic suggestions!

Post by Rea604 »

i like the spoiler on jutzi's car the best, it looks like it fits rather than like it was just glued on top.

i retract my statement about projectors, that looks great!
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

tunes67 has two of those spoilers that he's trying to get rid of. Might want to shoot him a PM if you'd like one.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sisko182 »

Rea604 wrote:hmmmmmm these are all really nice suggestions... !
I definetly agree with the "stock" look. I'm not into the crazy body kits and altezza lights... I chose an mx-3 because i like the look of it! :P
I agree with the head lights, mine are disgustingly yellow ( im going to get headlight whitener ) and I like the LED's, but im worried they'll look too dark for my white car. They look bangin on the black one, but maybe just a bit lighter than the ones in the picture for mine? i hate the altezza headlights, they remind me of punk a-- kids speeding in their loud annoying crx's. (no offence to anyone who may have a crx..)

Im not sure that i even like the look of the mud gaurds ... again because my car is white you can clearly see where the mud gaurds meet the body of the car, not sure that i really like that look ... looks great on black or purple though.

I reallyy like the look of the mazda speed front bumper

As for the sunroof, i really was hoping to buy an mx-3 with a sunroof but i wasn't willing to pay more money for the cars with the fancy features and beated on engines so that didn't work out. I can't imagine putting a sunroof in my car would be affordable... ?

Definetly want to add some pearl to it, the paint looks old, and up close the metal and plastic paint differs. Plastic bits also attract more dirt :roll:

Im totally going to windex off my precidia decal thank you for the tip!!!

But I truly :love: LOVE :love: the white one posted with the "clean shaven" thread. Not sure who that guy is but his car is beautiful i really would like to do that to mine.. which spoiler is that? a very close friend of mine is a welder so im sure he could do it no problem.
Im thinking of replacing my keyhole on the trunk with a new metal mazda emblem and remove the one on my hood before i get it painted. Not that i dont like the old symbol, i just think it looks better that way...

what about a spoiler like on the red car on the home page? I know its not stock but i really like it :oops:
I don't know if you even still go on this forum or not, Read604, since you've got 9 posts, and this thread is nearly a year old, but if you are, mind telling us what you ended up doing with your MX-3?
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781

Return to “Appearance”