May 15-16th Meet in KIngston

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: May 15-16th Meet in KIngston

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Not sure if I'll make it, I've heard we're not allowed out next weekend but no clue. If we're allowed, I won't find out until mid-week and we're not allowed any electronics during the week, so I couldn't let you guys know if I'm coming until Friday afternoon. No guarantee's, but we'll see how it goes....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Well...Mikey....I put down the directions...............maybe you can surprise us :mrgreen:

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
PaulG_Ottawa
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PaulG_Ottawa »

Hi Deb, I saw in your last informational post you didn't mention anything about a bbq, only a car show at city park. Do you know if the park has bbqs we can use, or do we have to bring our own, or can we bbq there at all? A bit of info on that would be great.

As of last night, it looks like 4 of us from mx6.com will be coming for the meet, we'll see you there!
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

There are bbqs there but for charcoal only...no propane bbqs allowed....(yes we can bbq)............only if we rented one from the city (I think) but it would be about $300...we are going someplace for supper...the decision will be made at the park.

Great to see 4 of you are coming....come as close to 11:30 as you can as I have to get you guys out of the park at 3pm. Make sure you come and see me....I would like to meet you.

DEB
PaulG_Ottawa
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PaulG_Ottawa »

No worries about the bbq, we'll sort it out once we're there, we look forward to the meet!
the_twig_187
antispam: No

Post by the_twig_187 »

6 More Sleeps!!!

im so excited, my first meet ever...this should be awesome...got the hotel room booked and the projector headlights in, cant wait

"DRIVE SAFE PPL"

-chris-
-BLACK 1996 1.6L DOHC
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3834912" (Car Domain Page)
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76892 (mx3.com worklog)
-Green 1993 Toyota Turcel (winter beater)
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

****I am putting this on again to refresh all of your memories****

So here it is...............I have made these decisions....

ONTARIO/QUEBEC MEET IN KINGSTON

**Important notice**

**Whatever area that you are leaving from to come to the Kingston Meet please watch your driving e.g. high speeds, carelessness etc. as it is unsafe for you and others around you. When you travel in groups the police will notice your driving behaviour alot easier and some could give you a bad time.

At the City Park it is expected good behaviour, please put garbage in the garbage cans and cigarette butts too unless they have a separate place for that, please do not park on the grass and if your car leaks any fluid please bring something to put under them. For the park I have signed an agreement so if anything happens they come after me!**

I think it is awesome that we are having a meet someplace East of Toronto...this meet is to show Kingston and other areas what our cars are all about. The meet is being held in the "City Park" downtown Kingston between 11:30am and 3pm. Try and get here between 11:30 and Noon.

NEW DIRECTIONS TO THE MEET

Turn off on Division St. (turn off #617)...you come to a street light..turn right...........then you go through 9 street lights and then on the 10th turn left (Princess St. and a one way street) ..........go through 4 street lights and on the 5TH turn right (Wellington St.) and drive to the end of that street. The park is right there..you will see a monument....continue into the park and turn left and continue along till you see ME

LOL We will have to park bumper to bumper not side by side. After the meet you can all go to your motel and get signed in. We can decide on a restaurant before we leave the park...if those who wish to.

I will be handing out maps to show you how to get to the Seven Oakes Motel from the City Park. I will be asking $5 from each driver of a MX-3 (even those who have a MX but did not bring it) as to help pay for the park as I had to pay up front $90.

ONTARIO/QUEBEC CRUISE ... Sunday May 16, 2010

**Important notice**

**Again as I have stated before...because we are in a group the police may give us a bad time or be more aware of our driving abilities. Again please drive safe, no carelessness because it would be unsafe for you and others around you. **

For the cruise on Sunday...at 11:30am I will meet all of you at the Seven Oakes Motel...I will have maps to hand out to show you the cruise. We leave on the cruise at 12:00 noon sharp!...we will be driving up to Westport..a nice place..there is a chip truck and a restaurant there incase anyone is hungry. If we stop for awhile in Westport..the cruise in total will be between 2-3 hrs. Then everyone can move along on your way home.

I hope that all of you will enjoy yourselves and I am excited to see who shows up. Make sure you tell others about it...ones with MX-6s, MX-5s, RX-7s etc...maybe they would like to join you. I will be putting a poster up in a couple of places and when I see a MX I will put it on their windshield. So watch for me when you arrive at the meet. We want to keep all the MX-3s together. If we end up with alot of cars I will need some people to help me show them where to park.

Thank you
DEB
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

**Again as I have stated before...because we are in a group the police may give us a bad time or be more aware of our driving abilities. Again please drive safe, no carelessness because it would be unsafe for you and others around you. **

That means you can't drive like you normally do Deb. LOL
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

:P

DEB
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Bump
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”