How Much do dropZone 0"-4" adjustable coilovers go for?????

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
fillpereira
antispam: No

How Much do dropZone 0"-4" adjustable coilovers go for?????

Post by fillpereira »

I'm looking at getting a set of used dropZone 0"-4" adjustable coilovers and I want to know
how much they go for new so I don't get ripped. I can get them for 150 and the guy painted them white

Thanks for the help :D
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: How Much do dropZone 0"-4" adjustable coilovers go for??

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

search.

Do not buy those. They are crap, ride harsh and you'll blow your struts. I know.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah. You should know that I wouldn't use them if someone gave me $150 to use them.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

DZ coilovers are the worst kind of internet junk. Total crap.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

yeah bro i agree i also got some like that over time it sucked my car was low but not worth it , just wait and save to get ksport coilovers it will be worth the wait ur going to fall in love lol and u can have ur mx super low !! that u would have to roll ur fender lip i have to do that
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,
jipi_qc
antispam: No

Post by jipi_qc »

just to give you an idea, I bought them, never installed because I was told after I had them they were crap, an dwanted to sell them for 90$ plus shipping, and the guy backed out, so 150$ is very expensive IMO, just look on ebay and you can get them cheaper than this new, but again, don't buy em!

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”