[GI] ITB's for all 4 cyl models

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
4gotn

Re: [GI] ITB's for all 4 cyl models

Post by 4gotn »

your pms did send
all i need to know is what engine code you have...from the pulled head...
if i remember right the capris had the same head as the miata/323
should be the b6de/b6t

the benefit of ordering from me is that im going to be getting the megasquirts at a discount price so itll be cheaper for me to get them/assemble them than if you did it on your own
i can have them assembled for the price of an unassembled kit

i live in pensacola but if you wanted to find your way over here one weekend maybe we could meet up and do some stuff

edit **********
about two days ago i finaly got a job with the census bureau and ill have some extra cash flow so the flange is on the way
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

MapaX5
antispam: No

Post by MapaX5 »

Ok ....so this is a sure thing? Cuz I got offered a turbo kit for 500 (off a capri xr2) and I'd hate to pass that up if this aint happening. Basically, I set aside 500 for my car.
If we're on, then I'm gonna get a set of Corksport headers this week. I need to know by sun-Mon plz! Thanks.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

the itbs are in progress...today and tomorrow im going to work on my ms and see if i can get my injector/ignition timing correct because its flooding
ill also be retaking measurements for the flange on my car so i can get a prototype going
tuesday i have off and i need to take a test but im going to go have the flanges made somewhere in town
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny

MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

good.... keep it up.
let me know when you have a working prototype.
i'm gonna contact corksport probably tomorrow and see if they can run another batch of headers for those who buy this that way we can see max performance outta an NA engine.
keep me informed.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

beat my mx3 with a big can o carb cleaner and got the timing set so now all i have to do is figure out why my injectors wont close XD
still waiting on my first paycheck...stupid government :C

4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

ok so i figured out why my car wasn't cooperating .... it normally helps when you have all four injectors wired up... not just two... ill probably have to wait till sunday to get things up and running but after that i should be able to get the itbs on

MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

Ok good job with the injectors there, buddy! Lol. We've all been there. Trust me. I just did somethin like that on my Miata. Replaced the inj. And forget to plug in the coil....took the fuel rail appart at least 3 times....then find the coil plug layin on the side....
Anyways, keep it up, get them workin!
Oh, and I'm watching your progress....
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

<_<
>_>

seboroth

Post by seboroth »

ooooo, can't wait for some power gain numbers.
95' Mazda Mx-3
1986 bmw 325e-rust in peace
1996 Subaru Outback-Sold
2002 Bmw 325XIT
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

injectors are stuck open constantly...i think i have a bad transistor....working with the megasquirts peoples
the car runs off carb cleaner so as soon as i can get this problem fixed im good to go :welder:

MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

Not to pressure you, but I have a leaking head gasket, so I would like this to be running ASAP so I can swap in my worked on Miata head.
Don't feel like doin this twice. Its not exactly fun. Lol.
Anything I can help with?
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

the damn megasquirt keeps giving me issues
my injector bank two isnt firing
its not getting power to it...im just going to jump it and see if the car will run
if i can get the car running and stable im going to get the flanges made...but theres no sense in making the product if i dont have a f*%#ing car to put it on....
im trying to work the issue out with megasquirt people but they just arnt helpfull...

MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

Don't feel down. You're not the only one. I just finished mine for my Miata and it won't run.
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

my daughter board is defective
i have to try to reflash the bios onto it and then if it doesnt work i get to send it back...

4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

Processed through Sort Facility, April 16, 2010, 11:31 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30320

the daughter board will be here monday
ill install it tuesday and get the car running
10secsim is looking into making flanges for me so ill update on that soon

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”