Kelowna meet 2010 July 17th weekend

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Silktrain

Re: Kelowna meet 2010 July 17th weekend

Post by Silktrain »

Trying to see if I can get the time off now, but due to medical complications, probably won't be able to camp. Will get a motel close by on the west bank if I can come out though.

Jesse and Jacki - 8 nights, tentatively in july 10 out july 18 (Jacki will be leaving july 17)
Shayne and Tasha - 8 nights, tentatively in july 10 out july 18 (sharing campsite with Dillon & Chelsea)
Clint and Kayla -
Jordan and Marco -
Tyler and Bobby - 6 nights, tentatively July 12 out July 18 (sharing campsite with Monte and Airia)
Collin -
Dillon and Chelsea - 8 nights, july 10 - 18 (sharing campsite with Shayne & Tasha)
Monte - 6 nights, tentatively July 12 out July 18 (sharing campsite with Tyler and Bobby)
Charlie - not camping...more of an in and out kind of thing
James and Tracy - No longer coming... :crying:
Curt and Jen - 8 nights, tentatively in july 10 out july 18
Darcy and ? - Have booked off July 7-20, will stay for as long as there are people partying!
Mark - Probably tag along behind James and Tracy, but won't be camping.
Steve -
Mark Klassen
Burnt Black '96 GS - RIP
MX-West
rece

Post by rece »

MAJOR CHANGE!

It has been brought to my attention that I made an over site on the dates for payment that I need.

It must be confirmed and payment submitted by March 30. The reason for this is that I will have to arrange all of the funds onto my CC to make the payment.

Please also note that even the people that are not staying the full week will need to pay for the full 2 week reservation as I will have to cancel the days you are not staying for after the full booking. this is to ensure that we all are able to get sites, and note that once I adjust to the dates you request, there is no adding more days!

What this means is that everyone needs to get me $375/site, if sharing it can be split so long as I receive a total of $375 from the people sharing.

I know that this seems steep for those that are only staying a couple nights, but to get the dates I must book the full 2 weeks in advance and cancel what is not required.

I will be able to get the difference back to everyone within 2 weeks of booking, once all of the changes are finalized.
Last edited by rece on March 29th, 2010, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
rece

Post by rece »

I want to bump this to put it on the mind of everyone
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Im out for camping, will be there for the meet tho
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Definatly going, not sure about Bugs yet or not. but I might just bring the RX8, still workin on the MX. Dont think im going to camp though. I will have to see.
rece

Post by rece »

so i think I have contacted all of those that I had contact information for. just a reminder that if I am booking a site for you you need to get me the funds ASAP as the booking is on the 4th.

for funds email money transfer is best.

send to jandjkrsa@shaw.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Sorry everyone, but Tracy and I will longer be coming. It isn't because we are wimping out. It just isn't financially viable for us. If I was making the money I was last year, then it would have been fine. But now with my crappy job and Tracy's income soon to be no more, we're kinda screwed... :(

This really sucks. Taking a newborn in a lowered, stiff suspension MX-3 with a roaring exhaust probably wasn't the best idea either. Better invest in a family car eventually. (sigh)
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
atomic froster

Post by atomic froster »

hey all, im very interested in coming atleast for a meet, i dont know about camping... this depends on if i have my mx3 klze running (ecu is in cali @ probinator's, got new disty need to put in, and need new o2's) and i have to make the trip from victoria.
rece

Post by rece »

atomic froster wrote:hey all, im very interested in coming atleast for a meet, i dont know about camping... this depends on if i have my mx3 klze running (ecu is in cali @ probinator's, got new disty need to put in, and need new o2's) and i have to make the trip from victoria.

FYI many of us are from Calgary, so we expect to see you there :wink: . As for camping, it will be up to you to book if you cant confirm and pay before this friday.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Hey Brian, you can head up with us vancouver guys so your not alone driving. If you need a place to stay for the night let me know, I live in vernon about 30min away and that's where I will be stayin and maybe some other mx guys as well
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Hey Solo...It turns out all my Vernon friends are out of town that weekend. Could a total stranger from Edmonton pitch a tent on your lawn or something?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

wytbishop wrote:Hey Solo...It turns out all my Vernon friends are out of town that weekend. Could a total stranger from Edmonton pitch a tent on your lawn or something?
Shouldn't be a problem :)
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Look at the community coming together...brings a tear to my eye. Thanks man.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

wyldside wrote:This really sucks. Taking a newborn in a lowered, stiff suspension MX-3 with a roaring exhaust probably wasn't the best idea either. Better invest in a family car eventually. (sigh)
you sell me good price? :lol:

that is really sucky news though, hope everything works out for you guys!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I'm planning on coming to the meet with solo :mrgreen:

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”