[FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: [FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

It's in a box waiting to go, but if it doesn't get shipped off before the 12th, I don't think I can until July
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Could you please let me know how much it will be with shipping so that I can send you the money and have you send the package by the 12th? You gave me the shipping quote but that was it. Thanks.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

Hi buddy,could you send pics for me of : "Double-Stack Center Console - $40"
-Thanks!
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
SteeleMX3
antispam: No

Post by SteeleMX3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Well my time with the Mx-3 is done. I think it's time to part with my very first car, pride-and-joy of 7 years. She's been off the road for over a year and a half now, but after spending probably close to C$30'000 on her in her life, and it seems anothe $10K to go to get what I want to get done, on a car I paid $4200 for back in '02, that it's time to move on to bigger and better things. She will be greatly missed, but honestly I'm quite excited to what could be in store....but more likely not until spring 2010.
lol I just noticed that and I'm here quite a bit, sneaky sneaky :P
on that note, what does the HVAC panel look like? is it different from OEM?
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Actually the HVAC is the overlay by the SpeedHut group buy many years ago.

Sorry man, the console is sold as of the weekend and is getting delivered today.

Don't feel so smart, that was in full-sized text but after a few months, that section became irrelevent but it would seem like I'm hiding something if I delete it, so to clean up my first post, I shrunk it down to the smallest text. :P
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well I'm leaving tomorrow for the Army to start on Saturday and will be there for the next 13 weeks.

I cleaned the garage and threw everything that's getting thrown out into the Mx-3, and the few things I'm keeping put to the side. The list has been updated and if anyone wants anything you're SOL for at least 3 months, could even be longer. The stuff that's thrown into the scrap pile is still available, but if my parents decide to get the Mx-3 out of there while I'm away, and I have given them the liberty to, than you're SOL on those too.

Hopefully everyone who have gotten parts off of me are happy with them. I'll be back around in a dozen or so weeks
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Well I'm leaving tomorrow for the Army to start on Saturday and will be there for the next 13 weeks.

I cleaned the garage and threw everything that's getting thrown out into the Mx-3, and the few things I'm keeping put to the side. The list has been updated and if anyone wants anything you're SOL for at least 3 months, could even be longer. The stuff that's thrown into the scrap pile is still available, but if my parents decide to get the Mx-3 out of there while I'm away, and I have given them the liberty to, than you're SOL on those too.

Hopefully everyone who have gotten parts off of me are happy with them. I'll be back around in a dozen or so weeks
Stay in touch, keep us posted if you can on your experiences.. and most importantly, kill some nazis!~
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Good luck to you!
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”