Getting window up!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Fragz
antispam: No

Getting window up!

Post by Fragz »

my main window master switch is cooked (diagnosed!)......my drivers side window is down a few inches and I wanna get it back up.....I have an extra passenger side switch and normal generic switches.....is there any way to rig something up to close it? (Im an engine guy not an electrical guy!....so if so....explain like I have Downs Syndrome! lol)
wohpony

Re: Getting window up!

Post by wohpony »

You could remove the motor push it up and reinstall the motor. Otherwise you would have to splice/cut wires which I wouldent do because a drivers side master switch isent that much.
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS KLZE
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hook up 12V to motor after you disconnect it from switch. Changing polarity will either bring it up or down
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Fragz

Post by Fragz »

cool got it up (thats what she said).......thanks!!!! :)

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”