for sale a 93 mx3 shell(houston,texas)

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
bfamiluyi

for sale a 93 mx3 shell(houston,texas)

Post by bfamiluyi »

i have a 93 mx3 1.6 sohc, i'm selling it as a shell because i don't know what it's wrong with it plus i don't have time on my hand to work on it. i think, that one of the thing that is wrong with it is clutch. i just change the brake about a month ago.
make the best offer and it your...
i will be posting picture later.
Last edited by bfamiluyi on March 16th, 2010, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FASTLANE ONLY
1993 mazda mx3 1.6 sohc K&N INTAKE R1 MUFFLER SOON TO BOOST (SOHC TURBO)
1989 nissan 240sx sr20 wreck RIP
2002 saturn Ls2 RIP
mazdags94

Re: for sale a 93 mx3 shell(houston,texas)

Post by mazdags94 »

bfamiluyi wrote:i have a 93 mx3 1.6 sohc, i selling it as a shell because i don't what it's wrong with it and i don't time on my hand to work on it. i think that one of the thing that is wrong with is clutch. i just change the brake about a month ago.

Holy broken english batman! :) jk but you are most definitely posting this in the wrong section. Try the For Sale/Wanted section.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
SteeleMX3
antispam: No

Re: for sale a 93 mx3 shell(houston,texas)

Post by SteeleMX3 »

mazdags94 wrote:
bfamiluyi wrote:i have a 93 mx3 1.6 sohc, i selling it as a shell because i don't what it's wrong with it and i don't time on my hand to work on it. i think that one of the thing that is wrong with is clutch. i just change the brake about a month ago.

Holy broken english batman! :) jk but you are most definitely posting this in the wrong section. Try the For Sale/Wanted section.
yah maybe...but buyer/seller feedback kinda sounds right. I see where the mixup was :shock:
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”