[WTB] Passenger Door

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
ramsen25

[WTB] Passenger Door

Post by ramsen25 »

Hey does anyone have a red passenger side door that has no rust on it anywhere near hamilton plz let me know if you do thanks
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: [WTB] Passenger Door

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

I do on my parts car but I'm not taking it off till it gets warmer.
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
ramsen25

Post by ramsen25 »

is it clean door in red and can u msg me when u can ill come grab it off u if its kool im not in a hurry so i can wait
_-Night-Shade-_

Yes it's good. It was originally Tropical Emerald Metallic (the teal colour). The reason why I'm keeping it on there is because I still have a lot of interior and engine stuff to remove; the body stuff such as hood, doors & hatch will have to be done RIGHT BEFORE I scrap it. I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up.
ramsen25

Post by ramsen25 »

awesome u think i can grab the center panel off you to, the panel where the cd player goes in
ramsen25

Post by ramsen25 »

or i can come out there and rip them out lol
ramsen25

Post by ramsen25 »

bump
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I have a red passenger door that has a decent sized dent on it and key marks from the previous owner... If you can get the dent removed and fix the paint I could probably let it go for any reasonable offer. I'm assuming you need just the door panel, and not the interior trim+wiring. If you need those, I'm sorry I can't help :(
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Yes it's good. It was originally Tropical Emerald Metallic (the teal colour). The reason why I'm keeping it on there is because I still have a lot of interior and engine stuff to remove; the body stuff such as hood, doors & hatch will have to be done RIGHT BEFORE I scrap it. I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up.
Hey Night, is your hood for sale? If so, what condition is it in? I'm not picky about color, just quality. If the hood is solid, how much would you want for it? Thanks!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
_-Night-Shade-_

MrMazda92 wrote:
_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Yes it's good. It was originally Tropical Emerald Metallic (the teal colour). The reason why I'm keeping it on there is because I still have a lot of interior and engine stuff to remove; the body stuff such as hood, doors & hatch will have to be done RIGHT BEFORE I scrap it. I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up.
Hey Night, is your hood for sale? If so, what condition is it in? I'm not picky about color, just quality. If the hood is solid, how much would you want for it? Thanks!
Lol you should PM me instead of hijacking the thread :P
Hood is good but how the hell do you expect me to ship it to OR?

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”