Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Off-Topic Discussions
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Post by fowljesse »

Well, I've always preferred quality over quantity. Sure you could go randomhondaforum.com, or whatever, and there are 30 15 year olds talkin about capping eachother's asses. Why would I want to sift through that BS to try to find something out? I go through the archives regularly, and there's relatively little of that. If it weren't for this site, not only would I possibly not be driving MX-3s, but if I did, I wouldn't know about half of the stuff I learned here.
By the way, I'm straitup gangsta, and I'll cold cap yo a-- if ya get up in my grill.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

i like this site even if it is only 12-15 of us who chat with one another.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I joined clubprotege. I think i have like five posts from the spring. Aside from that, this is the only forum I am a member of. I said it in many of my posts from rant threads and whatnot, but the community aspect of this site is second to none. Not a single site can compare, and this site is the reason that I have the internet. I work, eat, sleep, cruise, and check this site. Much respect to all of you who have helped me so much. Peace.......................................
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

i used to love to cruise. Just drive around and waste time and gas money. LOVED IT! Im 44 now, i eat , work, sleep, surf the net buying car parts and raise my son to be a car fan. (and a roller skater)
(AND TO COOK) we still cruise but only like once a month and most of the time my son falls asleep.
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"

Return to “Off-Topic”