Edit: Delete this thread please

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Edit: Delete this thread please

Post by umcamara »

You really need to relax buddy. You're gettin annoying really fast.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

faster than a boosted ze
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

I said it in the other thread he created, and I'll say it in this one.

Clearly he installed the struts up his a--, which explains why the hatch won't stay open, and his attitude. You little wet-behind-the-ears chicken fucker.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

the politically correct term would be chicken lover, but nonetheless, chicken lover.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

umcamara wrote:I said it in the other thread he created, and I'll say it in this one.

Clearly he installed the struts up his a--, which explains why the hatch won't stay open, and his attitude. You little wet-behind-the-ears chicken fucker.
Your wit might be more appreciated on a gaming forum, I have no suggestions as to which one... but you can probably find more than a few that will suit your needs.

As it were, I am looking for advice from people who actually read the problem. You have no business trying to raise yourself up by insulting others. If you have constructive advice, I will gladly try it. Anything else... take it elsewhere please.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Okay, I mean no disrespect, but man you picked the wrong forum to diss people. This crowd is full of people in all ethnic diversities, age demographics, sexes, and educational backgrounds. For instance, Mitmaks for one has been around for a while now and is one of the most knowledgeable members on this site in all, and I mean all aspects of the automotive world. Umcamara has built, torn apart, and rebuilt more cars than you've seen in the local wal mart parking lot. Jesse has been building, repairing, driving and racing cars since he was twelve. That's just to name a few. Wait until Inodoro or Wyt gets ahold of you, you will feel very "SMRT". If somebody is trying to help you here, especially after you asked for advice, you take it. You are severely misinformed and the fact that you want a thread deleted because you didn't like the response is irreparable in this community. Your best bet is to rejoin with a different username and adopt a different attitude. There is a certain member here who shall remain nameless that has since been able to mend his reputation, don't be that guy.
With all due respect,
Clint

Peace.
PoisonDrop

Post by PoisonDrop »

Well put.
93 MX-3 BP - Worklog
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Ummmm.... im glad i wasnt the fly on the wall in this room. <backs up and steps out> Re-enters with FOOD!
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

93vtecklr wrote: Wait until Inodoro or Wyt gets ahold of you, you will feel very "SMRT".
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I don't know about Wyt, but Inodoro has been following this thread for a few days, and having a lot of fun NOT REPLYING to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrMazda92: you're right. Don't buy new supports, there's a cheaper solution.

Just strap yourself to the rear hatch. The hot air that fills your head should be more than enough to keep it open.

TripleMX3chick: don't get scared. Threads like this one are very few and far between. But like anywhere else, every now and then somebody pops up expecting to get the answers they want to get, instead of real help.

Just don't think what you see here is the norm in this forum. :)
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Oh good im not the only one that was avoiding it. far too much bashing going on from both sides here

93vtecklr - i agree with most of what you said, and on that note this thread SHOULD be closed already.. it can only go further downhill from here

hopefully the rest of you refrain from making immature comments @ this guy.. its a thread about hatch struts for ****sakes
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”