Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Off-Topic Discussions
_-Night-Shade-_

Re: Is MX-3.com the least active forum you go on?

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

MX-3 FTW! :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I find mx3.com to be much more civil than probetalk. I like the rules here, and we have less of the immature crowd.
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

I agree with you romeo

I look on this site everyday, but i'm too lazy to even create a log :oops:
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I don't do forums much right now, but even when I did; Of course MX-3.com is going to be less active than any site that caters to the masses. How many people have an mx-3, and how many of them found this site, and how many of those post at all? Clubprotege, PT, etc... have members with every kind of car that has interchangeable parts. This site is specific to this car. Every random MX-3 person I've talked to off this forum hadn't heard of this site. With the relatively few problems this car has, most people just take it to a mechanic, and aren't into modifying it, so this forum wouldn't be of interest to them. If I had my way, everyone with an MX-3 would log on here, and at least tell their story.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Finch
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Finch »

i agree that the forums could be busier... personally i come on here everyday, but only really post in the ontario forum, or the technical forums. and i havent made a work log but am always doing upgrades on my car. i have a car domain page so i figured the work log was kind of pointless!
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

NO! It's not pointless! I live for worklogs! I got tired of looking through the MX-3s on cardomain.
Do it for me :wink:
You can just copy/ paste, like I did :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

hahaha alright i will start a work log... there are a few upgrades ive done that arent on my cardomain site anyways..

Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

so.... i was wondering when those rain gaurds are gonna be ready for me fowljeese... lol sorry to bug ya about them

bubsy83

Post by bubsy83 »

Personally I have lost interest in the car...I have had fun with it but mine is now 311K and counting and getting tired and I can't justify spending the money on her to make her a ZE mint show piece. I can appreciate those who do have the passion for this car, it is quite unique and scores very high on the fun factor!! Come this weekend, I will retire mine to a friend who's working on getting his license and his life back...perhaps this car will be expensive for him to get insurance on considering his circumstances, but it's a start, and I am moving on...thanks for sharing your experiences and allowing me to share mine...Cheers!
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

solo_ryder wrote:I just find a lot less "money" and "mods" being spent and done on mx3's lately. Just look at woklogs, there are really only a few that are updated weekly, most have been abbandoned. I barely update mine once a month lately.. Money is tight! :( I just wish there were more idas being published, new rims being fit, cool mods that are being done etc. Maybe its because the winter is coming who knows!
I agree..... money is tight. I just think that MX-3 community isn't exactly the richest lol. This is not like a BWM M3 forum, where people do crazy mods to brand new cars just cause they don't know what to do with their money... Most people probably got hooked on this car cause it was cheap..... only later realizing that this was an AWESOME piece of machinery. At least that's what happened to me... In high school, was looking for my 1st car something like 300zx, or 3000GT, or cheap RX7, but accidently came across an add in the paper for MX3 (didnt even know what it was exactly), test drove it and was hooked :love:
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

yea, i was actually looking at buyying a 2000 audi a4 when i got my mx3.... my bmw had died on me and i needed another car, and my buddy was selling his mx-3 which only had 160km on it, so i figured i couldnt go wrong.... now i love my mx3, i just need a bigger motor..... lol

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I post all the time.. what do you mean least active forum? lol
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
chrome730

Post by chrome730 »

im on all the time just at awkward times due to my nightshift. i havent done much since the accident as im trying to find a donor car for the condensor and the bumper. and a hood latch brace. ive gotten most of it stripped but this d--- who doesnt live here still has his s--- in our garage. and its freezing out and raining all the time. ill try to have more pics of the car up shortly.
It only takes a single voice to start a revolution
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

chrome730 wrote:im on all the time just at awkward times due to my nightshift.
+1 I notice most of the times I am on here, the only other users active are the google bot etc... :lol: Getting close to 1000 posts, only took me 8+ years, and I visit the site at least once a day, if not more)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

mx-3 is my most frequented forum by far. my next highest i have about 130 posts (PT) and here now over 1800.

all other forums i visit, you see 50, 100, 200 + members online at one time.

here its rare to see 10. definetly the least active by far. were rivaling ford festiva.com for inactivity guys, lol :crying:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]

Return to “Off-Topic”