[WTB] mx3 w/klze swap

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
tmac4t4

[WTB] mx3 w/klze swap

Post by tmac4t4 »

im back!...i sold my mx and bought an explorer which i had not even a month..last week i was in a accident with the truck and its now being deemed a write off...soooo im looking for yet another mx3, but im looking for one with the ze swap already done...i dont want somebody elses headache, i want something clean and i want something thats been well taken care of...only reply if you are in ONTARIO as im not interested in shipping or traveling an obscene distance.
:welder:
ImageImageImageImage
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] mx3 w/klze swap

Post by Daninski »

Mines good, could use a paint job but then again you can see it isnt's rusted out as it hasn't been painted for years. Engine runs well, starts easily and idles fine. No oil usage and no smoke. Interior is clean, seats are nice, carpet's good. Check out my work log. I bought john's mx3 so mines up for sale. Safetied a year ago and Etested Hot Rod no probs. Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”