Ryan's been having a few bad months.

Off-Topic Discussions
Mx3Kid16

Re: Ryan's been having a few bad months.

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

yeah dude you wont get kicked out or fired from anything if you just just begg for help.
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Its looking not too bad. I have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor, and oen family member is dropping me off while another picks me up. work on sat I'm getting rides somehow, and the rest of the week I have somewhat figured out. Its just a matter of time. Irritating time.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

So, with enough bitchin, I was able to get my licence back today....

I need a full medical, neurologist appointment, and an echocardiogram in about 6 months.

Meanwhile, I get a new expresspost, from MPI, surprise surprise.

They want to permanently suspend my licence for my driving reccord.

The first accident ever was helping an rickety old lady out of the ditch using a 6' towrope and my friend in a jeep. He stopped at first sign of the car grabbing, and before I could turn my head to look out the back window to slowly stop, he hti the brakes and the bumpers touched. in -40 weather, they shattered. On a summer day, they wouldn't have even exhanged paint.

The seccond was a ticket on the local 90 road. I was going "119" The road is only politically 90, as its a municipal road and can't legally be 100. Not to mention, I can't name anyone who has had a ticket for that speed. I vote black 2 door with a kid in it, did me in.

third was the roll over with the MX, which really isn't resolved yet. If they KNEW it was my fault, they wouldn't be still sending me to doctors.

I need to write a letter, or go to court.

I'm frankly pissed. This isn't really fair, although I don't expect much better.

I have a friend who has pulled out into traffic and got tboned, writing off an 07 jeep, found "not at fault". He ran his Gf's car up on a snowbank and wrecked the undercarriage, he drove his 5 day old probe 70kmph around a corner and wrapped it around a tree, wrote off his gf's car on a uturn, and has had his share of tickets. He carries a pair of sissors in his new car to cut the ends off of his joints that he smokes on the way home. He is a racer personality, as well.

Why don't the cops go bug HIM, instead of me? Karma isn't working here. I do my own damn share of lifes work, and I'm sick of all of this absolute bulls---. I live in the murder capital of Canada, and cops are out with radar guns en masse. Grow a brain, people are dying from stab wounds in the north end, not vehicular accidents, espcially involving speed.

Screw politics. I want to live on a little island, and run naked and free.

When can I just relax? between school and house duties, both my jobs, all the favours I pull for people... I don't have the time or energy to deal with this much longer. I just want the flunking government to leave me the hell alone and go bug someone who needs a reality check.

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Hang in there Ryan. You'll get it all sorted out soon.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

I hear you, I've got some legal s--- going on right now as well...
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

I found animals that have the same problem you do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_3Utmj4RPU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

It'll be okay, Ryan.
I've been fighting with the courts for over 2 years about losing my lisence without knowing it, and driving for 10 years on it suspended, and recently getting a string of tickets, all in all, totalling over $6,000. I wanted to move to another country, but I guess it's the same up there :shrug:
It sounds like you're making progress, and you have to count that in situations like these.
Good luck with it all! I know, here in the U.S. the courts are run like a Mafia, and the citizen is left out to dry; either learn the hard way by taking the blows as they come (because they don't tell you anything until "By the way, you have a warrent because you missed a court date"), or paying a lawyer alot of money. They don't bother saying "You have a court date coming up".
Anyway, jump the hoops, and let us know what happens.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I wrote a very intelligent and mature letter the day I got the notice. Lots of humility, some sob story, and some big words.

See how it goes :shrug:

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I wish you luck my friend. All will be well in the end. I just shelled out over 1200 to get my car back, long story. Same johnny law routine. Whatever you do, DONT DRIVE!!! When you do you will get pulled over by a female officer who is training another female officer and then you're boned. Will throw at you the book they will. (Yoda speak)
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

when you say permently suspend your license that means.. never drive again?

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

So, I did all the calling today.

I cannot re-appeal the suspension. The fatal blow was me mentioning the nurse at MPI figued it was "likely exhaustion" if I hadn't written that word, it may have been a different story. They hopped all over that like a crowed of fat kids on a brownie.

So they're blaming me for falling asleep, yet they still demand the medical tests :confused2: .

So I've got at least three appointments coming up, likely in winnipeg, far away, taking time out of my days.

I'm suspended from nov20 to feb 19.

I can get this thing, where I can drive exactly to and from work and school, but it takes them a week to mail out the application, give me a week to collect (as far as I can remember) proof of enrollment, tuition fee statement, legal letters from my bosses saying where and when I work, and a few other BS things... After that it takes teh 4-5 weeks to process it, and by then my suspension is half over.

I can go get the suspension delayed long enough to get the override for work and such, but then I'm driving through the holidays, when I don't need to be. So I'm sticking it out untill they get the workschool thing. Its going to cost $130 to get the right to drive to work and school.

The good news:

I got an ambulance bill in the mail and I was pissed. I opened a bodily injury claim, and now MPI is paying for the day of work I missed ($170) plus all the medicals costs as a result of the accident :twisted: .

I'm going to milk the buggers for all I can.

The one thing I know for sure, I'm NEVER telling MPI the truth ever again.

Green GS - Sold.
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
Feedback
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

You tell 'em who's boss 8)
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]

Return to “Off-Topic”