Need for Speed: Shift

Off-Topic Discussions
Stonefly
antispam: No

Need for Speed: Shift

Post by Stonefly »

I was dissapointed when we didn't get and Mazdaspeed 3 or Mx-3 love, but none the less... it is a great game, a good balance between pure simulation and fun physics... It does have a some good ideas for planning racing lines too, if you haven't had too much track experience... Anyone else try it out yet?
Mx-3 Project: After-Midnight
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Need for Speed: Shift

Post by Mooneggs »

I have the demo but it reminds me of a weaker version of forza or gran turismo...

I do like the view in the car where you can look around though...
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I'm so happy I modded my XBOX and didnt pay for this game. It is terrible in my opinion. I cant even control a 366hp RX7 because it just magically drifts off the road no matter what I do. My RX7 in real life is 360hp and does not handle even remotely like the simulated FD, its very controllable in real life. Terrible game overall is my review, I cant wait the 9 days for Forza 3 to come out already.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Stonefly
antispam: No

Post by Stonefly »

It's kind of the middle ground between burnout and more simmy games (Forza, GT)... I like the fact that you actually get speed blur, it feels better to me in that respect, the other games just don't simulate speed very well... oh well, to each there own...
Mx-3 Project: After-Midnight

Return to “Off-Topic”