race engine for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
boostedmx

race engine for sale

Post by boostedmx »

well, like it says my engine is for sale. my interests have lead me to make my mazda a weekend racer for some scca events being held in my area.
i am switching to n/a and converting the purpose of my car so the monster engine must go

it is a 1.6l dohc engine. brand new block from mazda(0 miles). it has been bored out 1mm. wiseco forged aluminum pistons have been installed along with $1000 carillo rods. the crankshaft is also new and has been machined and balanced. race bearings and arp fasteners are used throughout the engine. extensive machining and blueprinting/balancing has been done to the rotating assembly. the latest honing process was used as well as line honing. compression was brought down from 9:1 to 8:1. the block surface has been machined and fitted with an o-ring. to make the ultimate seal the head has a recieving groove cut in it. you will not blow a head gasket no matter what setup you throw at this engine. has a copper head gasket. as for the head it has approximately $700 in flow bench testing& porting. everything has been replaced except for cams and gears. sodium filled valves were purchased as were higher strength springs and retainers. has a 3 angle valve job and race stage port & polish as stated before. new waterpump, oil pump, timing belt, and all gaskets. originally built for extremely high hp numbers and low 11 timeslips. over 5k in receipts for engine work alone, have all accessories to go with it --will sell for dirt cheap. let me know if your interested. too many vaiables to give a set price. i will say before you go doin that engine swap get a hold of me!!! it may be worth your time ;)
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: race engine for sale

Post by mitmaks »

how much you want for it?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

it depends on alot of different things, like what other things that are needed and what u already have. for the basic engine i would be asking 2500
Damien

Post by Damien »

Well you've somewhat cought my attention....
Just curious what other goodies do you have that your willing to sell with it?
Any pics at all?
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

2500 for whole engine is NICE deal
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

cmon guys i know someone want to be fast :D :D
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

damb dude thats exactly everything i have planned on duing to my spair engine. i just spent all my money swapping to a manual trans. im going to make some calls and see what i can come up with. i really want it. if no one buys it in a few days i might be able to come up with the money.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”