wiring problem?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
TMP39

wiring problem?

Post by TMP39 »

k so i bought anothr mx3 witha klze in it. and he saidthe distributer was done and he was on the 3rd one and he tried doing the hei mod but he said he screwed up, so today i finally took the chance and he had a bunch of the disty wires all down to bare wire and the hei moodule looked like it was all wired properly and i took a copy of the diagram off here too but dunno why it wont run, heres a few pics of teh wires for the disty plgus maybe someone can help me outa lil bit. cause i havent found out anything by searchind except for the hei mod diagram

RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: wiring problem?

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I doubt I can help. But try taking a multi meter to make sure that the wires are intact from hei to disty. That ground looks a little messed. I'd upgrade/fix that first thing. :shrug:
Props on the pics tho.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=53706" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: not sure if you found this link or not. Just to be safe.
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

i think i forgot to mention the code 4 and 16 for the gr and position sensor.....but yea il take a mulit meter to em, whatr kinda voltage sould they be at? around 5v or so?
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

k i replaced the 3 wire distributer plug and didthe hei mod with jus the module but nowi have code 2 aswell as 4 and 16 and the starter wont turn over the engine now. can someone give me some help on what happened.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”