Possibile Indoor Car Show? Looking For Feedback.

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
WhoaCarter

Possibile Indoor Car Show? Looking For Feedback.

Post by WhoaCarter »

Hey everyone. (Custom mx-3 owners)
There has been some talking and small meetings going on and now were just looking for some feedback to see if we can put together a full Indoor custom car/truck show. We would like to have this Indoor show in October of 2009 to end the custom car season in style.
This post is just a feeler post to see if any custom car/truck owners like myself would be interested in bringing out their rides one last time for one last show in 2009. Were also planning on setting up lots of events during this one day show, for example a "burnout contest" "SPL contest" "tire change contest". There will also be trophy's handed out in all types of classes for all types of cars and trucks.
We are looking to fill up the whole indoor space which can hold 300 cars. I am just posting this topic up on all forums to attempt to reach all custom car and truck owners to see if there is any interest out there at all.
If all car owners do show enough interest to get this car show up and running we would like to start early reg in September 2009.
We hope we can get this car show up and running and then host a custom car/truck show every year.
If interested and have anymore questions please feel free to e-mail me at kyle_34@msn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I will e-mail you back with all questions and information needed.
Were really looking forward to bringing a big custom car show to the Windsor area all were looking for is the feedback to see if it's worth get everything started.
Thank you very much.
DolceGurl
antispam: No

Re: Possibile Indoor Car Show? Looking For Feedback.

Post by DolceGurl »

this sounds kewl...i would be interested
Kiss me and i'll see stars ...love me and i'll give them to you!
djjuscuz
antispam: No

Post by djjuscuz »

anyone from the Windsor area? I'm in Windsor for school right now and brought my baby (93 RS) with me.
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

depends where this is.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”