RANT: why can't i find a 94 v6 mx3 in california?

Other - General Mazda Discussions
93vtecklr

Re: RANT: why can't i find a 94 v6 mx3 in california?

Post by 93vtecklr »

NO WAY!!!!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
Mx3Kid16 wrote:Well superK.. He could quit being a little girl about it. just buy a RS and than swap the motor
Of course, SuperK. Didn't you know that?
After all, what makes so difficult to buy an RS and swap the motor...and ECU...and harness...and rear brakes...and install a sunroof...and a rear wiper... :roll:
What could possibly be his excuse for not wanting to do that tiny bit of work? :shrug: :roll:
You wouldn't want to miss the swapping the actual subframe, master brake, suspension, seats, interior, which is actually completely different from the back forward, dash, rewire just about everything behind the dash, AC component panel and rewire, as well as manual to motorized AC controls either. No biggie :P
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

93vtecklr wrote: You know what RS, I hate you. Not really, but I really want a TC. I always have. [/quote="93vtecklr"]
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Lol.

I want a TC too.
Are you guys serious?? TC drivers are worse than Civic drivers out here, they think they drive a race car with all that 160hp power. Theyre really plain looking and I see thousands of them every day here. Mostly driven by cute girls though so thats a plus.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Your opinion does not mean a damn thing. I couldn't care less how things are down there. There are none up here and the engine is proven to be strong and boost friendly. Aftermarket support is also much better than most.
edger0587
antispam: No

Post by edger0587 »

Mx3Kid16 wrote:Well superK.. He could quit being a little girl about it. just buy a RS and than swap the motor
Unfortunately for you, it's not called being a girl about it; just being realistic. With my lack of space and lack of knowledge and lack of time, I can't very well do that. Thanks for the constructive comment though.

Oh, and getting a car from anywhere but california is also a pain because of emissions. If you ever try to register a car here, which you obviously haven't, be prepared for the toughest emissions test, and most cars from out of the state don't pass (especially from the 90s). I want to actually be allowed and able to drive the car without getting a ticket, not just look at it while it collects rust.
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

edger0587 wrote:
Unfortunately for you, it's not called being a girl about it; just being realistic. With my lack of space and lack of knowledge and lack of time, I can't very well do that. Thanks for the constructive comment though.
Edger: forget about it. Even if you had the time, space and knowledge, trying to do an RS to GS swap would only demonstrate a complete LACK OF BRAIN.
It's just a NIGHTMARE. You'd be redoing the whole car, not to mention spending a ton of money in the process.

The best I can tell you is BE PATIENT. I want a '94 GS too, and, believe it or not, here in Florida they're also rare. So I always have a tab on my browser open on Craigslist (on cars for sale, obviously), with a keyword "Mazda" in the search bar. Now, my only problem is that, the only time I saw one, I didn't have the money... :roll:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Wow you guys are truly unlucky, with a quick search of 1994 mx3 on kijiji I found 11 v6's, most of them manuals.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Mad Cow wrote:brag brag brag brag brag.
Shut up.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

dude.. its actually easy to make a sunroof... obviously you didnt see the episode of viva la bam when he made a sunroof for his lambo...
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Mx3Kid16 wrote:dude.. its actually easy to make a sunroof... obviously you didnt see the episode of viva la bam when he made a sunroof for his lambo...
:roll: Oh, boy... :roll:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... 480007FA38
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Your opinion does not mean a damn thing. I couldn't care less how things are down there. There are none up here and the engine is proven to be strong and boost friendly. Aftermarket support is also much better than most.
Man some of you guys got anger issues. BTW who are you?? I dont even recognize your username because you're a nobody. TC motors are proven to be exactly the opposite of strong and boost friendly. They make no power when boosted and randomly detonate whenever they feel like it. My friend has a 300whp slow a-- TC and even on that little bit of power it has still blown 3 motors. And that was with a great tune also. Even magazines that had TC project cars gave up on them because of horrible power numbers and reliability problems. But you know more than me with all your first hand knowledge of the b---- car that is a TC. Figures you would want one, like I said, bitches drive them.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I still want one, there's none around here, and it's the i have something you dont have factor that plays well in my books. I've always said to each his own, I never flame unless it's deserved, and if you take pride in your ride it dont matter if its a tempo gl or a murcielago. Peace.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Illa Killa wrote:
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Your opinion does not mean a damn thing. I couldn't care less how things are down there. There are none up here and the engine is proven to be strong and boost friendly. Aftermarket support is also much better than most.
Man some of you guys got anger issues. BTW who are you?? I dont even recognize your username because you're a nobody.
Ya, I'm one of the guys who tried to buy parts off of you about a year ago. was all lined up on getting some clear corners off of you... no answer. Whatever dude. We've had it out several times. Bottom line, your opinion is the only one that matters. And thanx for you opinion on TC drivers when there aren't any up here. Sometime you gotta keep your sh!t to yourself. I like how you manage to show up here to trash peoples cars and views. Should we all just import RX's? Then would you be happy? Or would you still troll in, call people ricers and post more pics of your face?
Let some sh!t go, damn.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:
Illa Killa wrote:
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Blah Blah Blah...talking out my a--
Man some of you guys got anger issues. BTW who are you?? I dont even recognize your username because you're a nobody.
Blah Blah Blah Blah...
You came at me like an idiot for saying that TC drivers are idiots in NY. Is me saying that TCs are everywhere here and that the people think theyre racers here that bad?? You guys say that about Civics everyday on this forum but thats fine because you're talking about Civics I guess even though the majority of Civics on the road will kill any TC.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

Man some of you guys got anger issues. BTW who are you?? I dont even recognize your username because you're a nobody. [/quote]

You came at me like an idiot for saying that TC drivers are idiots in NY. Is me saying that TCs are everywhere here and that the people think theyre racers here that bad?? You guys say that about Civics everyday on this forum but thats fine because you're talking about Civics I guess even though the majority of Civics on the road will kill any TC.[/quote]

hahaha the fact that your name is "Illa killa" and you come from "killer queenz" and your wangster gang you put up in the pictures of you not smiling trying to act all tough.. buying an rx7 because you have to over compensate for other things.. just makes me sickk.

stfu and gtfo
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D

Return to “General Mazda”