New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Off-Topic Discussions
Flyer

Re: New Addition to SuperK's Family! (Little Girl)

Post by Flyer »

Heh, then you'll either really like me, or really hate me :D

My method of tipping is I gather all the loose change I have, hwich usually amounts to over $20, and throw it on the table in plain sight. For each instance of what I feel is bad or lackluster service, I take another coin away. For example, if I get a server who acts indifferent to me, I take away a quarter for each instance. If I get the wrong meal outright, I may take $5 away from the pile. If you manage to set my sleeve on fire, hilarity ensues.

I have given the full amount (I think it was around $23.XX) to someone due to excellent service, since I had no reason to take any coins from the pile. Another time, I took back the entire pile, since I don't like being on fire. Why do I do this? Because Ceiling Cat demands it, and if you do not have the fear of Ceiling Cat in you, I will put the fear of Ceiling Cat in you.
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
edger0587
antispam: No

Post by edger0587 »

Flyer wrote:Heh, then you'll either really like me, or really hate me :D

My method of tipping is I gather all the loose change I have, hwich usually amounts to over $20, and throw it on the table in plain sight. For each instance of what I feel is bad or lackluster service, I take another coin away. For example, if I get a server who acts indifferent to me, I take away a quarter for each instance. If I get the wrong meal outright, I may take $5 away from the pile. If you manage to set my sleeve on fire, hilarity ensues.

I have given the full amount (I think it was around $23.XX) to someone due to excellent service, since I had no reason to take any coins from the pile. Another time, I took back the entire pile, since I don't like being on fire. Why do I do this? Because Ceiling Cat demands it, and if you do not have the fear of Ceiling Cat in you, I will put the fear of Ceiling Cat in you.
Interestingly, I've never seen this done. Even if that was the case (and probably the comment wasn't directed towards me), I would still provide excellent service regardless...even if you do any of the things i mentioned in my pet peves
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

edger0587 wrote:

Interestingly, I've never seen this done. Even if that was the case (and probably the comment wasn't directed towards me), I would still provide excellent service regardless...even if you do any of the things i mentioned in my pet peves
We Canadians are a strange bunch, moreso are the followers of Ceiling Cat...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
edger0587
antispam: No

Post by edger0587 »

Flyer wrote:
edger0587 wrote:

We Canadians are a strange bunch, moreso are the followers of Ceiling Cat...

Nevertheless, I would still love to visit Canada. If I remember correctly the biggest Tip I ever received was $30 from a table of 3 girls who had one too many margaritas and started filrting with me. lol
Elegant Beige 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. CAI, Short throw shifter, 16" miata rims
1992 Mazda miata. Classic red, stock everything
RIP 1994 Mazda mx-3 RS

"Cats make terrible doctors"
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

I've never worked at a restaurant so I don't know what it's like to get tips, but it seems like it would make up for the 2 or so bucks an hour SuperK is making.

And it's funny how far off this topic drifted :lol:
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

When I arrive at a restaurant, I start at 20%. Every mistake, -1.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Scrub, scrub. Scrub, scrub, it's bath time! She's super good in the water, she just sits there and lets me lather her up and take pictures!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

ROFL :lol: that is so awesome
Miguelitto

Post by Miguelitto »

she looks like a toy, oe some cartoon, in this photos , hehe!!!
pretty cute(gay moment)
Never run faster than your angel can fly!........ My angel has NOS
My worklog || Brazil => http://www.mx3zone.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

I LOOOVVEEEE the third pic.

She's like "what the hell is wrong with these people...?" :lol: :lol:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

There is nothing gay about thinking a cat is cute.

That is a very cute kitty.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I'm jealous, the absolutely worst part about my impending divorce is I lose my three cats. You're a lucky guy SoopaK
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “Off-Topic”