[FS] 93 MX-3 GS-ZE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sal

[FS] 93 MX-3 GS-ZE

Post by Sal »

HELLO EVERYONE,

I'M SELLING MY VEIHICLE AND I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN TORONTO... I DONT HAVE MUCH USE FOR THE CAR I'M NO LONGER DRIVING IT...
I'am asking for $1100 OBO the engine still runs great and the exhaust is almost new, this can be a parts car for those who already own an mx..i'm not doing a part out i dont have the time for it right now and i need to get rid of the car ASAP because i'm paying parking for it. Who ever buys the vehicle they can do a part out and make money for them selves, you will with out a doubt make atleast $1000 if you part it out and thats if its purchased for that much..
THE CAR HAS BEEN PARKED FOR THE LAST 7 MONTHS SINCE JANUARY OF THIS YEAR, I HAVE DONE SOME LIGHT TO MODERATE MODIFICATIONS TO THE CAR AND THEY INCLUDE;

Swap a ZE in the summer of '07 curve neck, i put on it 25000-30000k since
-new radiator, timing belt and water pump-same time as swap
-new engine mounts filled them up with urethane-same time as swap
-fidanza flywheel
-centerforce stage II clutch
-Direct Fit CIA, no mods or custom work req'd for installation. To my knowledge im the only one on this board to have this, worth $200 easy.
-short shifter
-four new re-build calipers
-Front EBC rotors and calipers
-strut bars upper front and rear
-Tokico shocks with apex springs 1.6' drop
-both front wheel bearings changed
-clear turn signals
-SS 2.25' magnaflow cat, resonator and muffler...and 2.25' piping from the cat to the muffler....headers are still stock...This was installed in OCTOBER of 2008 i only drove for four months with this setup, almost brand new.
-SE steering wheel
-magnacor electrical wires with ground wires
-alpine deck, 2 10' debiesis subs with kenwood amp...pounds really good (may sell seperatley)

The negative
-Needs body work....
-rust on the rear passenger side quarter panel and a spot on the trunk.
-was in a accident...driver side quarter panel, bumper and driver side fender were hit. its noticable but its not that bad i was still driving it
-My clutch just gave out, but the engine still runs...this is it as far as mechanical issues

I have pictures but i dont know how to post them up on here, i have never did it before. I can e-mail you guys pictures for those who are interested..

I WILL ALSO PAY FOR TOWING WHEREVER YOU WANT THE CAR WITHIN A RESONABLE DISTANCE OFFCOURSE...YOU CAN PM ME OR E-MAIL ME AT abdelkader.salah@gmail.com
Last edited by Sal on August 5th, 2009, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!
hgallegos915

Re: [FS] 93 MX-3 GS-ZE

Post by hgallegos915 »

NOO why do all of you live in canada! :(

I wish i could score those mx3 deals here :(
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

good luck on the sale... I am curious to see pics of this direct fit CAI - please send pics to mx3fanatic@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sal

Post by Sal »

The funny things is that all the people who want to buy the cars live in the U.S and the ones selling them live in Canada...lol :lol:

I will take a picture of the CAI this week and will email it to you as soon as i can...

thanks,
93 ZE curve neck, kl36 ecu, apex lowring springs tokico struts front and rear upper strut bars and a CAI.. still building!!
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Could you send me one as well? bboychavo06@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Sal

Post by Sal »

Hey guys,

I don't have the car anymore but I have the following for sale;

-direct fit CAI with no filter $200
-KL31 ECU $100
-2 10' subs with kenwood amp $150

all prices are OBO & pick up only, I'm willing to meet up with people for those buyers living outside of the Toronto Area..

Mooneggs and 93vteck I will send you both the e-mail with pics haven't forgotten about you..
Last edited by Sal on August 10th, 2009, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Cool, the closest I have seen to a direct fit cai was when Ractive made their superflow intake systems. I ordered one for a 4cyl and cut it up to fit the v6. It's on the car that I sold to no brain no pain. There's pics of it on the mx-west website. It turned out real nice. And it sounds amazing. I've been thinking about going to my local neighborhood muffler shop, and getting a crapload of intakes made for the curved neck v6's, down into the fender, and doing a group buy. But that all depends on prices as well......
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
Sal

Post by Sal »

hey,

yeah the one i have is a Ractive and they made both intakes for the the 4cyl and v6...i had initially bought the wrong one 4 cyl so i returned and got the v6...i tried so hard to buy a lot of them so i can sell them my self but they had no more left, i think i bought the last V6 lol :?
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Yup, when I got mine, there were only 4cyl ones left. And that was a looong time ago.
Sal

Post by Sal »

hey guys,

i just sent the e-mail with the pics, sorry for the delay.

enjoy!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”