[WTB] parts i'm looking for - updated

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
MapaX5
antispam: No

[WTB] parts i'm looking for - updated

Post by MapaX5 »

Hello again.... just got a '94 (as well as a '92, but i'm selling the '92 soon)
Here's what i would like to find...
clear corner lights ($15+shipping),
*if anyone's got a better deal, the CF looking tails (~$40). not the chrome "altezza" but the ones with the CF look. not tainted on anything.
i know i could find those cheaply on ebay, but i always try to get them off members (the whole reason we're on here, help eachother). i already tried searching on the f/s forum but none posted. so if anyone's interested on letting them go, let me know.
*V6 stock cat-bck exhaust. i know these can be bought "performance" brand new for a couple $$$... i want the stock one from one of you guys who upgraded. mine is corroded really bad.
*Stock spoiler
Last edited by MapaX5 on October 5th, 2009, 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
umcamara
Supporting Member

Re: parts i'm looking for

Post by umcamara »

It'd help to know where you're located.

And be a little more specific about the parts you need. (What color and style of rear seat?)

Also, fix your topic subject before it gets deleted without warning.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=53381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

guys, sorry i didnt put the correct brackets, i t's just that i'm posting from my phone and everytime i tried to put them, it closed me IE. as soon as i get home, ill update.
on the other hand, the seats have a bluish tone to them, i have a 92 4cyl. blue. the bottoms have a NASTY tear, so if it comes to it, i'll use all black. ill also update my location on my profile, i thought i'd done that. im in Tampa, FL.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [WTB] parts i'm looking for

Post by Custommx3 »

Ive fixed it, please do so in the future, thanks.

This helps us to verify things are where they belong.
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

Thanks for the fix.
So, anyone got these parts?
i'm also adding, in FL only!
Blue hood and front bumper. the previous owner hit a pole and now my bumper has a crack right in the middle (bent the hood and now it won't shut unless i kick it shut, what an F-ing shame) and i'm tired of my girl being like that.
Anyone in FL knows of a junkyard i can go check? the only 2 mx-3s around me are white. both V6s.
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

The V6 body parts are the same, there's no reason why you can't use them.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

those are white.
updating now, i got a new set of projector HLs, still interested on the rest of the items, and if at all possible, i need a stock V6 cat-back exhaust.
Evo_Spec

Re: [WTB] parts i'm looking for - updated

Post by Evo_Spec »

this guy's is selling black altezza's, i think the cf one's look cheezy, but that's just me, you get what you like best

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

yeah, i PMd him like 3 times and no reply. it wont let me post on his thread. would u be so kind as to let him kno im interested and to PM me or chck his PMs? please?
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

anyone got any of these?
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

I have a set of the "carbon look tails" I just replaced them with my all black ones.

Any who they are in good almost perfect shape. ( my buddy broke a corner of plastic off the rear side of the light that does not affect anything and can not be seen. aka a plastic mold line??) You would not have even noticed it I had not mentioned anything.

I would do 45 shipped to you (You said 40 pluss shipping I think???)

I think that would be a fair price, but if it's too steep I can help a fellow mx3er out.
:shrug:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”