[WTB] Hood

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
MFowler52
antispam: No

[WTB] Hood

Post by MFowler52 »

I need a new hood. Fancy or not, just let me know what you've got and your price on it. PM's would be great so I don't have to deal with the nonsense.

Thanks.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] Hood

Post by Daninski »

Hoods are a tough one. i tried to ship one from Canada and no way. Couldn't get it shipped. Anyway good luck.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mazdags94

Re: [WTB] Hood

Post by mazdags94 »

I shipped one to Audessy, a member on here, to Wisconsin. I packed the corners with extra support and padding but the hood still showed up with dents. Careful with that! (I shipped FedEx also). Try to pick up locally if you can help it.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”