worlds first production hydrogen car - Honda FCX clarity

Off-Topic Discussions
Inodoro Pereyra

Re: worlds first production hydrogen car - Honda FCX clarity

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

93vtecklr wrote:Inodoro, I KINDLY suggest you use the search feature, author wytbishop. Why, you may ask? If you would take a good hour to read even a fraction of his posts you would most definately retract the "pick up a book" recommendation. I believe you didn't agree with his statements, and this is a simple case of Internet + Anonymity + Lack of Consequences = Forum Fighting. That is not what mx-3.com is for. It's for the sharing of information and group pride in our cars. I could understand getting upset if there was mom jokes flying around. Which is not the case, let's just settle this with some forum jeopardy.
Thank you, 93vtecklr, I don't need to. I have read countless of wytbishop's posts. I'm well aware of the fact he knows his stuff, and I have learned a lot from him. However, on this particular matter, he has shown not only a complete ignorance of most everything he's talked about, but also a complete ignorance of forum etiquette, and just common manners.
You're right: MX3 is about sharing information. But sharing wrong information is worse than not sharing at all.
I share my knowledge when I have any knowledge to share. Otherwise, I clearly state when I'm sharing my opinions, or when I'm just speculating. I would expect a 5 year old member to do just that.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Not my cup of tea, sorry. I simply dont like it.. maybe its to futuristic for an ol timer like me?

My fav cars were in the 90s,00s
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Please no more personal attacks and insults... :roll:

Inodoro, this thread was generated to let us know about the new hydrogen car. If you disagree with the design, what is the point of arguing with everyone on this forum? I can understand you want to let us know WHY it will fail, but until it actually does, isn't it just speculation? Granted you've done research, but haven't the actual engineers as well?! By proving us wrong here, how does that help the overall situation? People are stating opinions about a vehicle that HAS BEEN BUILT. Right or Wrong in the design, we will find out in the future. If it fails so be it but hopefully Honda learns from it and can apply those learnings to new designs.

(no sarcasm intended here) Have you considered writing a book to let the world know about the flaws so they don't waste time experimenting with engineering? I believe that any one person has the ability to change the world but it has to be done in the right way or it will be ineffective. If you have a better design for creating an efficient alternative to gas, go for it and share it with the world! :D Until then, isn't experimentation the process of finding new technologies by trying new things and improving on failed/inefficient designs??
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Topic closed.. enough bickering.

Return to “Off-Topic”