Yo Americans

Off-Topic Discussions
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Yo Americans

Post by Mnemonic »

Drink and be merry today, I expect several drunken stories by Monday, a few fireworks stories by Sunday... And a post about someone is missing by Tuesday...

Independence and Freedom baby, its a wonderful thing, even though the government is starting to charge us more for it!

::Raises a Yuengling in the air and salutes you all::
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
onlytrueromeo

Re: Yo Americans

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I drank alot...probably more than alot, it depends on people's standards, I won't mention the amount consumed by my friends and I, we will most likely look like alcoholics LOL.

Favorite part of the weekend was either watching my friend hit on these 3 girls who were dumb as rocks (think of the movie Mean Girls, "and like omg, shut up" girls combined...terrible) or my other friends mom do body shots of tequila off one of our friends.

I sobered up this morning floating on a raft in his lake thinking about the garlic pizza I would be eating before I drove the 3.5 hours home.

Sweet.
Thassodar

Re: Yo Americans

Post by Thassodar »

I am currently pretty buzzed (aka drunk) right now eating a delicious thin crust pizza I seasoned myself while playing Final Fantasy XI and VII at the same time. I love it.
Hey-yo chicken on a raft.

Return to “Off-Topic”