All parts for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Machelski65

All parts for sale

Post by Machelski65 »

Have a 1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red. 106,000 miles engine has blown head gasket, and needs distributor. I have a complete interior black. Car is complete. I have all body parts except the front hood, fenders, and bumper. Let me know if interested in anything. You name it I probably have it. Make me offer on items your interested in. Thanks A.J. 989-798-3864
phr34k

Re: All parts for sale

Post by phr34k »

the pad that goes over the center console.<p>how much shipped to 72764
curve

Post by curve »

why dont you just buy a motor for it i have one ill sell you and i have the tranny to
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

$40 for the drivers side lower control arm? Need asap let me know if you can do it.
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

Rich I can't seem to get an email to go through to you so I'll hope you check back and see this. I got your window switches, driverside and passenger complete assemblies. Make me an offer.
drift

Post by drift »

i could use the interior panel that covers the rear wiper motor, the interior fuse box cover, and the small piece that covers the screw just to the right of the steering wheel. let me know if youve got these items. i could also use a pair of headlights and the 2 center console pieces (radio/shifter area) if the price is right.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Originally posted by Machelski65:
Have a 1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red. 106,000 miles engine has blown head gasket, and needs distributor. I have a complete interior black. Car is complete. I have all body parts except the front hood, fenders, and bumper. Let me know if interested in anything. You name it I probably have it. Make me offer on items your interested in. Thanks A.J. 989-798-3864
AJ, I need the front bumper cover mounts, the two thin metal brackets that secure the upper corners/sides + the two long, flat parts that secure the area near the grill in the bumper itself. LMK if you still have these parts.

-Rob
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

Sorry Rob don't have the front bumper/mounts. Thanks for asking still got lots of stuff..... A.J.
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

CoSprings sorry didn't reply sooner on your post. I would sell the lower control arm, but would rather wait till I am more done parting the rest of it. Since obviously once I pull that arm it will not be moveable. I will let you know when I could yank it off and see if you still need one. Thanks A.J.
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

I'll give you $40 for your spoiler.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

Az I'd sell the spoiler $40+ shippimg, paint is faded on the spoiler, and has few white spots on back leading edge. It might polish , but to be perfect would need painted. Let me know if you're still interested...
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

bump , no one needs rear quarters or doors? plenty of little parts left keep the requests comming...
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

does it have a/c?
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

Tim, it does have AC...
illicitQ

Post by illicitQ »

do you have power window and doorlock motors and tracks?
92 RS: BPT, evo front mount, custom 2.5 in IC pipes, apex-i SAFC- II, GReddy type-RS BOV, rear disc swap, GTX front strutbar, oem GS lower rear tie bar, Topspeed1 axle back exhaust, 15" TSW wrapped in yokohamas, power window swap. NOT INSTALLED: GReddy turbo timer and CS downpipe.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”