[FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
onlytrueromeo

Re: [FS] My '92 GS - Part Out

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I think he sold stuff to me first because i was the first to drive there and called dibs first plus i drove 6 hours lol, it's nothing personal!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

i don't know. But I was going to drive 2 hours..
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

hey lol well im interested in the new filled ones.. but how bad are the used ones... and is it all four mounts for both sets of prices?? and sure that woul dbe perfect for a meeting anytime this week... lol we will sort this out as the week goes on..

thanks again
Kris
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well I got back not long ago, and I need to head to bed soon, so I'll try to make this as short as possible. Plus, I'm staying late for work, so I probably won't be able to do an update either, but I have plenty of pics taken.

This is more damage control than anything else really. I'm trying to be fair and find good homes for the parts in all of this too. onlytrueromeo didn't get everything, but I did what I could. He wanted the disty just for the cap, but really all he needed was the power tower, which I had laying around, but I wasn't going to part with it since it'll make sence for someone who needs the cap, modded disty, coil and HEI for a whole upgrade kit, it just make sence that way. Mooneggs also offered to take the leathers, but just the covers, for my asking price, but the seat cushions are in great shape too, so despite that I would lose no money on that, I feel that it would be a waste for comphy cushions that the leathers are mounted too. Same for the tie bar, I should of listed them as a pair, but it worked out that way when I made the parts list, however, it makes more sense to sell them as a pair, rather than only saving only $40 the tie bar when you can get a newly made one for $100 from Jimmie, someone who gets both the tie bar and the crossmember saves $140 compared to getting the new ones, plus getting both would be more beneficial performance wise to the owner, so to me it makes more sence that way than to just throw parts randomly to anyone who wants whatever, I'm trying to make sence of this all, try to make everyone as happy as possible, and make sure the parts are getting properly utilised and not getting stuck with odds and ends, but how I know why people don't like to part out, cause it's not easy, not at all!

Alrighty guys, have some patience please, I'll hopefully send out some updates on Tuesday since this weekend was mostly a write off for me; I didn't get any work i wanted done around the house and on my truck, but on the flip side i made out great at the stag&doe I went to Saturday night, so it wasn't totally a waste.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

ElectronBlue wrote:hey lol well im interested in the new filled ones.. but how bad are the used ones... and is it all four mounts for both sets of prices?? and sure that would be perfect for a meeting anytime this week... lol we will sort this out as the week goes on..
I could take pics, actually I think I have, but they look in good shape, just look old, heh. No, it's the price for each individual mount :P Just kidding, ya, all 4 mounts together for those prices.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

hey, no worries. get back to us when you can, life does not allways revolve around cars :)
1993 White gs klze.
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

lol k well if its possible to take pics my email is k_north_34@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;... or u can just bring both sets so i can look at them but im sure ill take the ones u just polyfilled.. how old are the ones that u classify as old lol... and when did u last use them? sorry for the questions i know ur a busy guy lol... and what times this week are u able to meet any time is good for me ... my cell number is 519 427 3969 if u need to reach me

take care.. and dont worry im not in a rush if its a hasle this week i can see u have a long list lol lol just let me call dibs

also i know this sounds stupid haha whats the 80 A mean in the new mounts compared to the old ones ....

Kris
Last edited by ElectronBlue on May 25th, 2009, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

I've already PM'd but just to call dibs on the cf hood

DIBS
[*url=http:cardomain.com/ride/2632839]My Cardomain Page[/url*]
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

K, I'm really tired but i'll see if I can do a quick update tonight....

The main page has been updated with solds parts and a few new things I've found, and this is what I've got allocated so far, I think:

Miguel:
Colt cams
Clutch & Flywheel
MX3 Pedals
LSD & Gears
Rotors & Pads
K8 Disty w/PRD Cap & Blaster SS
Adjustable Cam Gears
Ferrea Valvetrain

Mooneggs:
CF Rad Support
Floor Mats
Folding Mirror Switch

ElectronBlue:
MazdaSpeed Motor Mounts

Red Rocket:
CF Inverted Hood

Dali:
KL36 ECU
JDM OEM Full-Length Side Skirts
67mm Throttle Body
Speedhut HVAC Panel
15" LG Computer Monitor w/Touchscreen & 92-93 Dash Mounting Bracket
MazdaSpeed Trailing Arm Bushings
Whiteline Rear Sway Bar
SRD Rear Tie Bar
SRD Crossmember
3-Gauge A-Pillar Pod
Clevite Main & Rod Bearings
Traction Bars

96mx-3:
Unorthodox UDP
Thermal Spacers

wytbishop:
110a Alternator
SRD Member Mount Bushings

Towona:
Wytbishop Solid End Links
5x Honig Helium Rims on Kumho Mx Front @ Escta 712 Rear (205/40/17)
B&M Short Shifter

timpronk:
Megasquirt - V3 w/Coil Pack Support
Full OEM Leather Front & Rear Seats
Double-Din Center Console
Dual-Feed Aeromotive FPR & Liquid-Fulled Gauge

garretc16:
K8 w/Probinator
Curved-neck intake manifold

boosted_bullet:
K8 5-Speed gearbox

Imprezive (EC):
Blue Underglow Neons

To the local Toronto & East guys, I'm thinking about coming to the EC meet this Thursday, so this may be a good time for those to get some parts.

Electron, the 80a is the stiffness of the polyeurethane, the higher the number the harder it is (see Whybishop's bushing thread, it talked about it). You can see pics of the bushing filling process here in my worklog:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=48379&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The other ones are original to the ZE swap, so they have 100'000kms on them and would be about 5-6 years old.

Oh, one think I should mention, the KL36 ECU does NOT have the speed limiter. Yep, it was one of the last ones that Lazzyie imported and modified to have no speed limiter, and yes, I've tested this ;)
Last edited by Nd4SpdSe on May 25th, 2009, 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Some pics:

JDM OEM side skits (there's maybe 2-3 others in North America that I know with these)

HVAC Pannel:

Wheel, horn & hub:

Pedals:

110a Aternator:

PBR Pads:

Rotors:

15" Touchscreen LCD:

KL36 ECU with NO Speed Limiter:
Overclock

Post by Overclock »

Do you have the EGR Solenoid available?
'96 MX-3, KLZE, ZE Curve Neck Intake, KL68 TB, K8 ECU, CAI, KL-02 VAF.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I need the VENTsolenoid too, the engine has TWO one near the TB and one on the firewall. let me know pls
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

oh ohhh sunroof with motor assembly?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:K, I'm really tired but i'll see if I can do a quick update tonight....

The main page has been updated with solds parts and a few new things I've found, and this is what I've got allocated so far, I think:
I was first in line for the floormats.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
Towona

Post by Towona »

Scratch me for the wheels.. they are too big (was hoping they were 15's)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”