[FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: [FS] My '92 GS - Part Out

Post by Dali »

hey, im pretty serious on this stuff, i will take most of it but i need to ask a friend if he wants a couple of things for his car. i do have paypal and its ready to go. im looking at taking this stuff but need a few answers on some of these and if you can email me some pictures on the stuff, if its used what condition. Clevite Main & Rod Bearings-what size are these? can you email me some pics of the tracion bars, Clutchmaster Stage 3 + Fidenza, KL36 ECu, JDM OEM Full-Length Side Skirts-which side skirts are these?, is this throttle body for the curved neck-67mm Throttle Body, Mx-3 Aluminum Pedals, what is written on the stailess steel door sills, Speedhut HVAC Panel, is this white face with blue graphics, 15" LG Computer Monitor w/Touchscreen & 92-93 Dash Mounting Bracket, Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors + PBR ULX Ceramic Pads (less than 10K kms), SRD Member Mount Bushings, MazdaSpeed Trailing Arm Bushings, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, SRD Rear Tie Bar, SRD Crossmember, Unorthodox UDP, Stainless Brake Lines Black, 3-Gauge A-Pillar Pod. thanks.
1993 White gs klze.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

could i get pictures of all these items?
- OEM Floor Mats (all 3 if possible)
- Mx-3 Aluminum Pedals (have no idea what these even look like but i'm very interested)

thanks
Last edited by Evo_Spec on May 25th, 2009, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
kast2L

Post by kast2L »

no longer need the struts so u can drop me out of that.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

hey mike i wanna talk to u on msn later... im interested in the UR pulley (i need a pulley to start my engine and engine being built this weekend)

also wanna know the condition of the rad.

also not listed but wanna know condition of your rear spindles, and all TTL and lateral arms.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Do you have a pic of that a-pillar pod?
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Dibs on SRD member mount bushings and ZE alternator.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Towona

Post by Towona »

I'm possibly interested in:

Wytbishop Solid End Links
Stainless Brake Lines Black
Fidenza
5x Honig Helium Rims on Kumho Mx Front @ Escta 712 Rear SIZE?
*Corksport Front & Rear Strut Bars
*B&M Short Shifter
*MSP LSD (new) v2 Welded & Balanced,
SRD Crossmember
SRD Rear Tie Bar -
*Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors + PBR ULX Ceramic Pads (less than 10K kms)

* very interested
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

another mx3 old timer calling it quits. Getting a mazdaspeed 3? Nice list of parts you have.

If you want to trade some stuff for microsoft points or a Call of Duty map pack just let me know :-)

My wishlist:
Megasquirt - V3 w/Coil Pack Support - $500 (new)
Full OEM Leather Front & Rear Seats - $600 (new)
Double-Din Center Console - $40
Dual-Feed Aeromotive FPR & Liquid-Fulled Gauge - $100 (new)
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

That's $12,000+ worth of cool stuff for those of you keeping score. That means probably $20k spent to acquire it all. This is one serious, hardcore MX-3 guy.

Mad props YO!!!

And I want that MS so bad, but there's just no way I could talk the wife into it. Good luck with everything Mike. I hope you're back soon.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well, a few things. I forgot to add the Adjustable Cam gears, I'll have those listed for C$300 (new) and I can't find my mixed set of floor mats, maybe i threw them out, sold them or left them behind while I was in VA, but I'm still looking, and I'm not sure where my Aeromotive FPR is, but I think it's with all my trans stuff i picked up from my mechanic last night. As for the MazdaSpeed trailing arm links, I can only find 2 of them, but I don't remember is that's all I got, that's how they come, or if I misplaced 2 of them. Considering that, I'll probably throw them in with someone that wants them and is taking several other things. Also, I'd like to sell the SRD crossmember and tie bar as a set, for now, they make a nice combo together for an upgrade.

onlytrueromeo is on his way and will be here in a few hours, so I gotta give him props for driving 6 hours to come gets parts. This is really hard tho, I just want to please everyone, but there's parts being pulled for all directions, so I'm doing what I can to make things fair, but I wasn't expecting the lists that some people have for parts.
timpronk wrote:another mx3 old timer calling it quits. Getting a mazdaspeed 3?
Not sure, but it's on the list, and the 2010 looks nice, but I don't need a functional vehicle since I've got the truck, so a 2-seater would do me just fine :) Not sure if I'm sticking with Mazda at this point.

BTW, is that just a wishlist of stuff you're intereted in? ;)
wytbishop wrote:That's $12,000+ worth of cool stuff for those of you keeping score. That means probably $20k spent to acquire it all. This is one serious, hardcore MX-3 guy.
Hehe, so you did the math, eh? Ya, when we had the UBB Garage function up, I was over 20k spent. Quite the amount on a $4200 car. But with that, with finding a new shell and doing the motor work, that's another 10k on top, that's where my problem is. Some day just get another good mx-3 and swap just a basic ZE, but then I've got no better car than I had 4-5 years ago...I had to make a decision at this point to either go all out and stick with the mx-3, or step back, sell what I've got, take that additioan 10k i'd have to spend on the Mx-3 to get it the way i want it, and get something really nice. I've talked to my parents, and got the OK to spend the money on a very nice car, something a 28yr old living at home would :). I'll probably look at a 2 seater (or 2+2) RWD. I'd like an Rx7, but it's got it's age against it, but whatever happens won't happen until next year, cause by the time I'm ready, summer will be over, so unless I find a good deal at the end of the season, I'll probably wait, and save up, until spring '10 arrives. It was a great run, but bigger and better awaits.
ElectronBlue wrote:hey im intersted in the mazda speed motor mounts im living in hamilton during the week so just let me know when u are free...
You interested in the used set or the new filled ones? I'm working in Burlington this week, so I'm sure we could arrange something.

I probably won't be able to post pics or respond to anyone else until tomorrow evening

Oh, rims are 17" and tires at 205/40. Tires have like 10k on them but because she sat for so long, she's got flat spots that's molded to the pattern of the covering of the garage floor. I don't think it's bad, nothing a good burnout can't clear, but I need to take pics of that...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Picked up the door sills, mazdaspeed front bumper, fog lights, hatch cover, stainless steel brake lines and corksport strut bars! Woot!
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

so that takes one thing off my list =(

i'm quite interested in the mx-3 pedals, just want to know what they look like first =P
ever find the mx-3 mats?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Looking for the transmission shift linkage bolt the one that bolts the control lever(the one that doesnt move) to the transmission.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

hgallegos915 wrote:Looking for the transmission shift linkage bolt the one that bolts the control lever(the one that doesnt move) to the transmission.
There is a Mazda dealership in El paso man. The bolt and nut is like a dollar. why buy one thats probabaly just as bad shape as yours. Those bolts never like to come out easily.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

onlytrueromeo wrote:Picked up the door sills, mazdaspeed front bumper, fog lights, hatch cover, stainless steel brake lines and corksport strut bars! Woot!
Mike. I am a good friend and local and wanted the SRD bar. you wouldn't sell me it because Dali made a list and it was n it. Yet This guy picks up the brake lines and Dali wanted them too. Shy won't you just sell me the SRD tie bar???
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”