where are all the girls at?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jamesmx3

Re: where are all the girls at?

Post by jamesmx3 »

_-Night-Shade-_ wrote:Well that goes without saying, North America is the only place where auto comes standard over manual.
Interesting fact: in some countries if you pass your driving test on an automatic, it doesn't give you the right to drive manual.
thats true here in the UK! not many people do the auto test, I have never driven an auto car, been in a few but they tend to be high powered jags or BMWs
1997 1.6 16v DOHC uk spec gs, 17" wolfrace triad, 2.0l probe s/s header magnaflow high flow cat, powerflow custom catback, CAI, zx2 struts w/ -40mm lesjofors springs

http://www.uk-mx3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Haha you're not missing out bud, it's for lazy folks or people who suck at manual :P I'm never going back to automatic, w00t!
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Flyer wrote:
93vtecklr wrote:Maybe I'm biased because she is my wife, but my girl Jill used to have an MR2 SC, that thing was fun! And that woman can drive!!! She owned some dude in a talon with me in the pass seat! Man, that's when I knew what love really is!
No, what you felt was fear...
Yes I do believe you are correct.....
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Well hay thailorth! Whay all the interetht in all the theeth GIRLTH?
We're jutht a bunch of guyth meththing around, that'th what we are.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Kris it's a shame you don't drink, you'd be alot of fun drunk w/ all your ridic. anecdotes.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I bought my first mx-3 off my girlfriend-now-wife, damn she is fine! She never let me live it down that I sold it, she's as spunky as my car, with the same blaze red hairdo too!!!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”