first car

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mikelga86

first car

Post by mikelga86 »

I just turned 16 and I bought a mazda mx-3 GS. What's anyones input on driving this for my firstcar?? :cool:
mazdaxracer

Re: first car

Post by mazdaxracer »

u did well its a great car
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Main thing, the car is super light so if you want to keep it for awhile I would suggest taking corners slowly when raining or snowing. Other then that, have fun
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Q187

Post by Q187 »

It's my first car too. Had it since June. You'll enjoy it man. Chicks dig it. ;)
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

my 1st and 2nd car. my driving records also about an inch thick! :mad: watch out for the pigs with blue lights!
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
szuszanna

Post by szuszanna »

You made a great choice man. Mx3s were my 2nd, 3rd and 4th car. Just watch out not to rear end anybody 'cause the front end will just crunch up. I loved mine so much I just kept getting newer and better ones.
'92 Red Mx-3 RS
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I have had two. Ya another thing to watch for is really big SUV's They tend not to see you. At least that is what the lady in the Excursion said who totaled my other mx. But other than that I would just say make sure you keep really good winter tires on it in the snow and be careful cutting corners in the rain and snow the car is really light. But the mx is a fun little car and there is alot you can do to them to make them look even better than they already do.<BR>Good luck!!! :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

I agree with Q187 - Chicks dig it! I'm 18 and all the girls I used to work with at a grocery store thought it was amazing...let's just say I gave quite a few a "drive home" :D
Wild T

Post by Wild T »

lol yeah chicks do like them a lot. Then sup 'em up and the guys like 'em too. Its my second car and I'm 16. I had a '88 S-10 Blazer when I was 15 and just wanted something diffrent. 'Cuz my bro has a '92 Nissan 300zx

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”